Part 31

Jameel ran to Aaliyah's house. Her mum opened the door. Jameel ran past, and started looking for Aaliyah. "Where's the fire?" "Have you seen Aaliyah?" "No, she's probably sleeping in her room." Jameel thrust the phone into her hand. "Listen to this." Aaliyahs mums face paled as she heard the voicemail. "She's gone. She thinks this guys going to get her, so she wants to protect us and has left." Aaliyahs mum burst into tears. Jameel hugged her. "I promise to find her, and bring her back home."

Aaliyah kept on the move. She never stayed in one place for too long. She missed Jameel and her mum, but this was for the best. She had stayed with Safdar for a while, whilst recovering, so she knew what he was capable of. But how long could she keep running? One day she would have to confront Safdar face on. She was tired of running. She longed to see Jameel and her mum again. She had hated cutting off all contact with them, but she kept reminding herself it was for the best. She couldn't bring them into this. How my life has changed dramatically she thought. Whilst Aaliyah was on the run, more of her memories had returned. She longed for her carefree childhood days, or the day, she had met Jameel and everything changed. She even longed for the arguments with her sister, or their fights over Jameel.

Sometimes, missing Jameel or her mum got to her, so she would ring home or Jameels phone. She would never talk, just listen to their voices, whilst crying. She would throw the sim away, so no one could pinpoint her location. She must of used hundreds of sims by now. Aaliyah went to the house she rented, and tried to watch tv. She warmed up some food, and had just got comfortable, when there was a knock on the door. Aaliyah was stunned. She wasn't expecting anyone, and no one knew she was here. She got up quickly and made her way to the door. She grabbed a vase, ready to defend herself. She opened it slowly.

"You?" she said slowly 

"Miss me?"