Part 28

Aaliyah was in the shower, when she suddenly had a vision of her and Jameel holding two babies. She quickly searched her room for any signs, but nothing.  She quickly got ready, then went downstairs to wait for Jameel. For some reason she couldn't stop smiling. Jameel knocked on the door, and they quickly left.

Aaliyah and Jameel were having dinner, and Jameel was trying to jog her memory by giving her prompts. Aaliyah was remembering bits and pieces of stuff, but nothing major. "Don't worry, we'll just create lots of new memories."

Aaliyah and Jameel were walking outside when it started to rain. "May I have this dance? Aaliyah laughed and gave him her hand. They then happily danced in the rain. "This is something new. A new memory for you Aaliyah.' Aaliyah took his outstretched hand and rolled into his body. She looked into his eyes and passionately kissed him. "I might not remember everything, but I feel safe with him and I know he's mine. That's enough for me" thought Aaliyah. Suddenly she pulled away. "Jameel, do we have any kids?" Jameel sighed. He knew this question would come up eventually. Jameel grabbed Aaliyah's hand, and took her to the graveyard. "What are we doing here?" "I'm going to reintroduce you to our kids."

"No" Aaliyah screamed as she suddenly realised what Jameel meant. "No." As much as it killed Jameel, he ignored Aaliyah's pain. "Jameel please, let's just go home." "But my darling, you haven't met our kids yet." "No! No!" Aaliyah yelled, as Jameel put her in front of the grave. Jameel moved Aaliyah's head back to the side, so she could see. Aaliyah looked at the grave and wept.  She hugged the tombstone and wept so hard, that she thought she could never weep again. Jameel bend down and hugged her. Aaliyah leaned into him and wept. "What happened?" Jameel told her everything. Aaliyah wept.