11 - Other Sides

I wanted to post an extra chapter since it's SillyLittleDreamer's birthday Friday, but since I'm a few days out of town from tomorrow, I've posted it a little earlier. Enjoy. ;D 

. . .

Jamie wasn't a difficult sleeper. Once she was tired, she could sleep literally everywhere. In the grass – no problem. Especially not when she could use the muscled but soft chest of handsome man as a pillow. He had wrapped an arm around her shoulder, his other hand rested on her hip. It was a sweet embrace, one she didn't want to move away from. However, her bladder was so full it hurt. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd gone to the toilet; probably in the game hall. She wasn't able to hold it any longer, so carefully she freed herself from his arms. Putting on her shoes, she looked around. They were on the other side of the railroad. Jamie didn't know if there were toilets in the building, but they wouldn't be connected to the water and who knows how many people had been on it the past years. Instead, she walked away from Esai until trees took her from sight. 

Although Jamie hadn't been gone for five minutes, Esai stood on his feet and stared into the distance when she returned. Right before she reached him, he turned around quickly, his hand on his gun. The moment he saw her, his shoulders relaxed. 

"You scared me, chiqui." He wrapped his arms around her and gave her an intimate kiss before his blue eyes stared into hers again. 

"I was gone for only a few minutes, I really needed to pee and I didn't want to wake you."

He nodded. "Must have missed your warmth. I woke up and you were gone, had no idea for how long. Thought maybe you'd gone home."

She laughed quietly. "How? I don't even know where we are."

"I'm sure Juice knows how to track you down."

They sat down in the grass. Esai wrapped his arms around her and laid down, pulling her on top of him. A new kind of tension crept through her body once she was lying on top of him. 

"How late is it?" she asked, her face right above his.

"Half past four. How late does your internship start?"

"At nine. But if you can drop me at Shanty's, I'm sure she can give me a ride."

"Just tell me where you need to go and I'll take you there." 

The smile that followed his words, warmed her heart. Moving her lips to his, she started to kiss him. His hand glided through her hair as their tongues found each other. She closed her eyes, very aware of his body underneath her. As the kiss became more intense, his hands moved to her back and further down. As they glided around her bum and pulled her a little higher, the heat down there flared up. Her cheeks turned red, her breathing sped up. For a moment the kiss stopped as he looked at her. The tension between them was almost touchable, it made her breathless and dizzy. 

"You gotta tell me when to stop," he said. "Okay?"

Jamie nodded, her eyes wide with expectation. His hands glided down further, until his fingertips touched the skin right above her knee pits. Slowly they moved up again, along the back of her thighs. Her dress rolled up, the fresh air tickling her skin and contrasting with his warm caresses. 

His glance held hers while his hands returned to her bum, but this time underneath her dress. His fingers burnt on the fabric of her panties and when he squeezed his hands, her mouth opened a bit. As if he had seen the tiny movement, he tilted his head a little before his tongue slipped between her lips again. Her hand glided up to his neck and she kissed him back passionately. His grasp around her buttocks strengthened, he pulled her a little higher, tilting his hips a bit. Thousands of tickles spread through her body when she felt his erection right through his jeans.