23 - Sweet Revenge

Jamie wasn't used to arguing people. Her mothers had never raised their voices at each other, and they had neither yelled at Roman and her, nor did she remember a fight between her brother and her. Therefore, it made her sad that the two people who meant most to her since she'd moved to this place couldn't be in the same room. Why couldn't they talk things out and ignore their motorclubs? It was just a hobby, she didn't understand why on earth Juice needed to sleep with a gun underneath his pillow when Esai was near. 

Pondering, she headed to the living room. When she realized Esai was not there, she raised her eyebrows. Had he left?

"Esai?" she asked, feeling insecure. 

"I'm here." Footsteps sounded, a moment later he appeared in the doorway to the kitchen, pressing a moist dishcloth against his eye. 

"Shit..." she stammered, hurrying towards him. Carefully she took his wrist and pulled it away so she could look at his eye. Around his eye, his skin was red and swollen. "What happened? Did Juice do this?"

Of course Juice had done it, but she needed a minute to let the news sink. The boys had told her they wouldn't lie a finger on each other. 

"I'm fine," he answered. "I just need ice for the swelling."

With a sigh, her arms glided around his upper body as she leaned into him. "This couldn't have gone worse," she muttered. 

Esai chuckled. "Believe me chiqui, one of us could have ended up in the hospital as well. I'm okay baby. I've been hit before. And I have a beautiful girlfriend who's worth any fight."

A yelp escaped her lips as he suddenly lifted her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he carried her out of the kitchen. 

"Can I have my revenge?"

His eyes were shining, the mischievous boldness in them making her cheeks flush. "What do you want to do?"

"You give me permission or not?"

"Depends... if you don't break anything..."

"No, he'll never find out. But it would give me an amazing feeling."

"Okay." She giggled nervously when he kissed her. 

Esai carried her to the hallway. Instead of heading to the last room, he opened the door to their left. 

"This is Juice's room!" she alerted him. 

"Uh-uh." His wide grin made her tingle from top to toe. He laid her down on the bed of her roommate, bent over her and started to kiss her neck. 

"Esai!" she chuckled. "Stop! If Juice finds out..."

"He won't. This will be our little secret." He had placed his knees on both sides of her hips, his waist resting upon hers. Leaning over at her, he dropped random kisses on her face. "I didn't fight back. I deserve a little bit of revenge, right?"

When she wanted to answer, his tongue glided into her mouth, caressing hers. She sighed softly in pleasure – it felt like every kiss with him tasted better than the former one. 

"You're so delicious," he whispered after the kiss, as if he had drawn the same conclusion. "There has never been a girl who controlled my mind like you do, Jamie. Every minute I'm without you just feels... wasted." He kissed her neck and moved his hands underneath her shirt. She held her breath when his fingers crawled up until he reached her bra. 

He chuckled when she arched her back reflexively so he could unhook her bra, softly nipping at her earlobe. "You wanna feel my hands there? Or my lips, my tongue?"