7

Do you ever feel like you have a life to live but you're living a different one? The life you want is right there but you're trapped in your current life it seems so impossible to have that one?

Sasuke was trapped. He could say a million things about anything he could tell you how to run a business or an answer to simple math equations. But he's trapped in this generational cycle. He was born an Uchiha so he will act like an Uchiha. He will think like one and of course, carry out the destiny he was born into.

His father built the business from nothing and now with what it is today. He has to take it one day. If he doesn't then his child will. A child that won't biologically be an Uchiha because he will not lay with a women.

That is why one of Sasukes goals while living here is getting Itachi a wife. Itachi needs to marry and have children.

Sasuke will never be the man his father wants. They both know it. They both accepted it. But neither has gotten over it. If there was one thing, one thing he could change about himself, it would be his sexuality. He would be heterosexual a million times if it meant he could live the life he wants.

He could pretend, but he's always been true to himself no matter what and that won't change. Sasukes father knows, Itachi doesn't.

Sasuke needs to find Itachi a wife. He will not leave without one.

Sasuke stood outside the main doors to the building and stared at the sky at the clouds. His mind was full and he has no desire to wait for Naruto. But his feet weren't moving.
-
Naruto walked behind Kiba and Shino his eyes on his phone a small smile on his face.
He had a friend who he could talk to in school and outside. One that actually wanted to meet up and hangout.

Naruto stopped walking when he walked out of the main doors he looked to his left and smiled at Sasuke.

Sasuke didn't seem to see him though he was staring at the sky.

Naruto didn't mean to, he didn't mean to stare at Sasuke so long. No one noticed but it was weird, even Naruto knew that.

Naruto walked over to Sasuke, his cheeks dusted red. He was embarrassed because he's never wanted something more with another person. Not until there happened to be another person.

Is this the act of God? Is this what he does? Can he thank God for anything at all?

"Sasuke" Naruto said his voice normal and quiet he wanted to start walking home now before Kiba or Shino saw him.

Shikamaru was having him over for dinner and Naruto couldn't be more grateful. He couldn't be more excited.

"Ready?" Sasuke asked as he stood up straight and waited for Naruto to lead the way to their houses.

"Let's go a different way." Naruto said. Sasuke looked at him for a second confused but still he said nothing.

Sasuke and Naruto walked next to each other talking quietly and thoughtfully. They were walking in the woods.

Naruto discovered this path when he was running from his childhood bullies. The bullies graduated last year but there is a lot more to them. A lot of problems. A lot of secrets. This town doesn't hold one honest person.