9

Naruto poked Sasuke on the shoulder and pointed to the ground. The game was still going on and Naruto was beyond bored.

His voice was practically gone from yelling all night. He just wanted to leave.

"What now?" Sasuke asked as they both walked away from the game.
Sasuke was actually starting to enjoy the game. He was pointing out everything everyone was doing wrong. It was very entertaining.

"I thought we could do something fun!"

"Like what?"

"Stalk people!" Naruto cheered. He grabbed Sasukes hand and pulled him into the woods. They were walking down the same path to Naruto house.

Sasuke was utterly confused. He couldn't even think about a single thing. "We're stalking.. people? That's what you do for fun."

Sasuke was really starting to think that maybe he did need to push his feelings down for good. Naruto was insane.

"We're going to take my dads truck. He said I could use it tonight."

"I thought you didn't have your license."

Naruto shook his head. His father usually lets him use his car every Friday. But today was Thursday and his father actually has Friday off. He said Naruto could use it.

"I have my license"

Sasuke and Naruto walked the rest of the path all the way to Narutos house. Sasuke tried to keep a cool demeanor but he couldn't any longer. The walk at night was worse and seemed so much longer. He was freezing and he didn't bring a sweatshirt.

"Are we almost there?" Sasuke muttered annoyed. He looked at Naruto and waited for an answer.

Naruto looked at Sasuke, he was concerned. "Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself on one of the branches?"

Sasuke scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'm fine!" Naruto stepped back he put his hands next to his sides.

"Do you want my sweatshirt? Are you cold?"

Sasuke wasn't going to lie and say he wasn't cold. He wasn't used to this weather. He knows it might not be cold to the people who live here but he was cold. Not to mention he was getting a sore throat.

"I'm cold" Sasuke crossed his arms and continued to walk following the path.

"Well let me give you my sweatshirt!" Naruto quickly took his sweatshirt to reveal his dark red long sleeve shirt.

Sasuke glared at Naruto and took the sweatshirt. "You don't have to say thanks" Naruto said. A sincere smile that showed how bright and beautiful Narutos eyes were.

Sasuke held in his breath as he realized with every second he spent with Naruto, he liked him. He likes him.

Sasuke put the sweatshirt on, he mumbled a small thanks.
"We're almost there, I promise"

Naruto was true to his promise as they only walked for a five more minutes until they reached Narutos house.

Naruto walked around front Sasuke following. "I texted my dad and he said the keys were in the truck"

Nsruto walked over to the truck and got in it. Sasuke opened the passengers seat and stepped into the truck.

"Why does this truck sit so fucking high?" Sasuke grumbled as he leaned over and grabbed the door. He slammed it shut and turned to Naruto.

Naruto smiled at Sasuke and started the truck. The truck came to life with a loud roar. "I love this truck. I will admit, I would drive a truck over a car any day"