13

Sasuke looked at Narutos house. He closed his eyes and got into Itachis car.

Sasuke needed space. He couldn't emphasize it enough. Sasuke is in love with someone, but he can't be. He just goes against so much. He will never be content with himself. He will never date another.

Sasuke has never dated anyone. He's never kissed anyone and he's never had sex. Others might be shocked to know this.

Itachi got into the car after Sasuke and frowned. He didn't want his little brother leaving him but he also knew it could be best for him.

"What's wrong Sasuke?"

Sasuke stared out the window. He sighed and watched the small part of the glass fog up from his warm breath.

"Nothing is wrong. I've been here for a month I just want to see my old friends."
That's wasn't an entire lie... He did want to see a couple of his friends.

"I thought you were doing fine? What about your friends"

"Friend" Sasuke corrected. "I have one single friend Itachi"

Itachi kept his cold stone face and looked at the road in front of him. He listened to the gps and turned when he was supposed to.

He knew Sasuke was hiding something. He's been rather bothered lately. Sasuke usually doesn't act like this.

"Are you getting bullied?"

Sasuke almost laughed "as if."

"Then what's wrong? You were settling down I just don't understand why you want to leave?"

Sasuke turned to the radio and turned down the music. He looked at Itachi, he could feel his face heating up.

"You want know something Itachi?" Sasuke asked. He smiled softly and closed his eyes he wanted the words to sound like Naruto, but his at the same time.

Itachi looked at Sasuke and was so close to hitting the brakes and sitting on the side of the road. Sasuke looked absolutely insane. He looked happy. Something Itachi hasn't seen since Sasuke was 13.

"I do want to know"

"There is something special about people who come from small towns. They take pride in things we don't, some just think differently." Sasuke was pleased with his words.

Itachi was absolutely amazed. Sasuke said something nice. The words just flowed out of his mouth like a waterfall.

"Do they? I haven't exactly talked to anyone recently"

"I've met someone who's just. Special."

"Special? How so? Tell me about this person"

Sasuke sat up straight he didn't even have to think. He just talked. "This person has their own opinions. They don't agree with me on anything. They even had to audacity to call me stupid! They are so different and they think perfectly. They think like me only more dumb. But I never feel out of place or even inferior. I feel like they are the perfect company for me. I want them to be there for a really long time, Itachi. I've never in my life been so glad to meet a person."

"It sounds like you could be in love my dear brother." Itachi couldn't have been more scared and happy in that moment. Sasuke was in love, in his own way. Now he just has to pray his heart won't be broken.

"It's sounds like I could be.... but I can't be" Sasuke looked away from Itachi and turned up the radio. He looked down at his phone. He already had two texts from Naruto.
Sasuke felt like he got stabbed in the heart. He didn't think leaving would actually hurt more then staying.

Itachi nervously looked at Sasuke. "Love isn't a bad thing Sasuke. Sometimes all you need is love."

Sasuke knew Itachi was onto something. "That doesn't matter. I can't be in love. It's wrong and I won't get anything done. I'll just disappoint everyone."

"How could you disappoint anyone? Sometimes when things happen and everyone's opinions becomes too much. You just have to let it go. It's always best to just listen to yourself."

Sasuke felt itchy. His skin was on fire and red ants were crawling all over him. Bite by bite they were eating him. He knew now would be the best time to tell his brother. Now will be the best time.

"I am in love with someone." Sasuke felt each bite disappear. "It came out of nowhere and I didn't want it. I didn't ask for it. It just happened"

"I've heard that's usually how it works" Itachi listened carefully as Sasuke talked and talked. He was holding on to every single word. He didn't want to miss a thing. This was the most he's heard Sasuke talk about himself, ever.

Sasuke smiled his white teeth showed and his red cheeks flared. "That is why I need a break. I need to test it. I need to make sure my emotions are true. I don't know if this is a bad idea or if it's going to ruin everything." Sasuke looked at Itachi and didn't even notice they were at the airport parked. "I feel like, nothing will be broken."

Itachi wanted to reach out and hug his brother. He was so happy for him. He wasn't sure if going back to his fathers would be a good thing. However Sasuke wanted to figure things out and Itachi wasn't going to stop him.

"Who is this mysterious person? Do I get to meet them?"

Sasuke nodded his head knowingly. "He'll probably come to the door in two days looking for me. Please be polite and introduce youself" Sasuke laughed out loud and shook his head. "He's actually been dying to meet you. Tell him where I went. Tell him I'll be back. And tell him that I miss him."

Itachi stared at his brother with wide eyes. It was a lot of information that just got thrown at him. "Why wouldn't you tell me?"

Sasuke shrugged "I didn't know how you felt? I was scared. Come on Itachi think about it!"

Itachi put his hand on Sasukes shoulder and squeezed "relax. I'll tell him eveything. I'm excited to meet him. Maybe I'll even offer tea"

Sasuke nodded his head he opened the car door "yeah do that. Just don't tell him about what I told you. I mean it" Sasuke glared and raised his finger.

"Alright I won't" Itachi laughed he grabbed Sasuke luggage and walked it to him. "I'm proud of you Sasuke"

Sasukes heart swelled he nodded his head and tried not to smile. Itachi hugged his little brother and smiled at him.

"I'll see you soon" Sasuke said. He turned to the airport doors and walked inside his ticket in his pocket.