32

Naruto woke up, he took a shower and got dressed. He walked downstairs no one was home, the house was empty.

He was expecting that, his father told him last night he'd be working extra hours. He wanted to open another shop where they moved to and keep the down in town open. He wasn't sure he'd be able to do it.

"I want to move to Konoha!" Naruto cheered loudly, he stared at his dad and nodded his head. "It was a lot of fun and it's so nice! You'll like it a lot."

Minato looked at Naruto, moving that far was going to be a lot. They would have to find a house, not only that but a place for his business. If he could open one, he'll have to take a loan out.
"I'll definitely think about it."

Naruto grinned at his dad, "I'll be working long hours. I won't be home in the morning. If you need me come down to the shop."

"Alright."

Naruto walked out the door his bag was tightly secured on his back. He looked to Sasukes house, his car was there. He started his walk to school.

He was anxious, he was scared, he was trying to keep his head up. He wanted to be proud of who he was. He wanted his father to be proud of who he was. And he really wanted to be someone Sasuke could trust. He's been an ass lately, everything was flooding back to him.

He was so confused, but he knew what he needed to do. He needed to talk to his mom. Someone who was there for him every time, even when she wasn't clean she was still there to listen. When he told her anything, which wasn't often. He needed to tell her, he can't keep going thinking he can't be who he wants.

With a mother deep into the church, deep into her faith he can't imagine it ending well at all. He was prepared for that because he has to be. Which means he has to be prepared for today. He has to apologize and appreciate Sasuke properly, because he wasn't right now.

Naruto hoped Sasuke wasn't going to school today. They've been gone for a week he knew the chances of Sasuke staying home was slim. But he could hope.

The town was looking really bad. Not that the construction is going bad. It's looking bad to the people living in this town because of the construction. So many people were threatening to move. But this construction was good for the town. Old restaurants, old stores, gas stations being upgraded. People that wouldn't sell their stores are continuing business.

This was something good. Naruto could only see the good. If anything the rebuilding was resulting in more jobs, more people, more everything. It was better for the schools, for the kids growing up here.

This town could be something great and people won't have to drive an hour away to get to the grocery store.

Naruto stopped in the middle of the parking lot. He turned his head and sighed when Kibas truck wasn't there. He wanted it to be there, because he would stand up for him.

Naruto took a deep breath, it sucked so much that he had to be the guy that's scared. It wasn't fair at all. He was just himself, why couldn't he just be himself without everyone hating him. He knew there was going to be people who didn't care. But the ones who did, why do they think their opinion matters at all? Why do they feel the need to verbally emphasize their opinions. Especially if they know it's going to stir things. Why can't people just shut the fuck up?

Naruto walked into the school, he hasn't seen any sign of Sasuke. He hasn't seen any sign of Kibas friends either. He wondered if shikamaru saw the picture. Maybe he shouldn't have posted it. That wouldn't have mattered, not after everyone knows who Sasuke is. They could put two and two together.

Naruto hurried to his locker. The faster he walked the more likely he was to get to class and not get cornered. He took another deep breath when he reached his locker, he didn't look up and he didn't look around at his fellow students. He wanted to go home. Maybe he could finish the rest of the year at home. He could graduate and then leave for ever.