22

Naruto and Sasuke walked down the large road that led to Sasukes house. His house was one of many but it was on such a secluded road.

"My friends want to meet you" Sasuke turned to Naruto as they walked. "Do you want to meet them? I can tell them no, I don't really care."

Naruto looked at Sasuke and swung their intertwined hands, "I'd love to meet your friends!"

Sasuke loved the bubbly side of Naruto. They were just the complete opposites of each other but at the same time they weren't. "Naruto" Sasuke leaned down when Naruto turned to him and kissed his lips softly. Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasukes neck, he loved the feeling of Sasukes lips on his own.

Naruto pulled away and smiled, his red cheeks and swollen lips looked cute to Sasuke. Naruto laughed and they continued their walk.

When they finally got into the main city Naruto was stunned. The tall buildings, the busy streets, everyone walking. So many people! None of them even looked at Sasuke and him twice. They just didn't care. This was the place he wanted to live, this town was so big he could certainly find a apartment somewhere.

"I love it here" Naruto whispered. They passed small coffee shops and clothing stores. People with shopping bags walked in and out of stores. This city was just beautiful.

"We're going to eat here" Sasuke pointed to a nice restaurant. He opened the door for Naruto and walked in after him. A lady sat them to a table and got them drinks.

Naruto looked on the menu for something he liked but he wasn't that hungry. "Everything is expensive here... and nothing looks that good"
Naruto murmured into Sasukes ear quietly.

"I'm paying and you have to eat, just get a burger or something."

Naruto stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes "I don't want a burger. Order for me?"

Sasuke sighed and nodded his head "what do you want?"

"This chicken"

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders and ordered the food. When Naruto got his plate it looked and smelt disgusting, but Sasuke was buying it so he had to eat it.

He cut into the chicken that was covered in spices and a weird creamy sauce. He picked it up with his fork and said a silent prayer before eating it.

Naruto gasped "this is actually good"

Sasuke nodded his head and took a piece of Narutos chicken. It wasn't something he would ever order but it was very tasty.

Sasuke paid for the food and they left. They walked into many shops and boutiques. Sasuke didn't really need to buy anything but Naruto was given money from his dad. He wanted clothes. "We're not eating out anymore right..?"

Sasuke nodded his head, he didn't usually eat out anyway. The chef back at his dads house was top notch. Sasuke has never had food quite like that mans.

Naruto went back to shopping and got a couple shirts and a pair of pants. "Everything here is way too expensive!"

Sasuke nodded his head "were in the richer part of town. I don't particularly like it here actually. People are always recognizing me."

Naruto raised his eyebrows and laughed "you say that like you're some kind of celebrity"

"I don't think you understand just how powerful my father is. To some of these people I am."

That last sentence made Narutos insides turn. He turned away from Sasuke with a nasty look on his face. "Rich people need to step the fuck back. You think the people back home we're entitled? Look at these people."