34

Sasuke opened his eyes, he smiled he kind of slept. He felt better. He sat up the blanket fell from over his eyes. He looked around the room, Naruto was sitting in front of the TV his headset on. He seemed to be very into the game. Like an idiot.

"Why didn't you press charges?" He muttered, he moved the hair from his face. Naruto didn't even move an inch. He didn't hear him. He was talking into the microphone.

Sasuke rolled his eyes he picked up a pillow. He hit Naruto with it, who turned to him with a glare. He covered his microphone, "what?" He snapped turning back to the TV.

Sasuke pointed to the screen, "are you kidding me!?" Naruto shouted, he tore his headphones off and quit the game.

Sasuke stared at him he wanted to laugh but knew he shouldn't. "Why aren't you pressing charges?"

"Because I don't want to." Naruto said he turned off his system and walked over to the bed. His foot slammed into the bottom of the bed. "Fuck!" He shouted, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Sasuke sat there. Not amused. "I'm serious! Look what they did. You're eye is fucked up!"

Naruto waved his hand dismissing the topic completely. "I'm moving soon, I don't care what happens."

Sasuke crossed his arms he felt Naruto sit on the bed next to him. "Since you're here. Want to go for a walk?"

Sasuke pushed him back "rest." He said, he put the blankets over him and got out of the bed.

"Are you leaving! You came over here to sleep? We didn't even talk." Naruto sat up he pushed the blankets off him. "I'm fine. The only thing that hurts is my eye."

Sasuke walked over he put his hand on Naruto's stomach. He gasped in pain and pulled away. "You're not fine." He pushed him back in the bed. "Rest."

"I don't want to!" Naruto shouted, he closed his eyes as he sucked in a large breath and slowly laid back down. "You have to stay." He whispered keeping his eyes closed. The pain only hurt when he yelled, or moved, or breathed. It hurt him a lot.

Sasuke pulled the desk chair over he sat down and opened Naruto's laptop. "I'll do my homework then." Sasuke smiled at Naruto's pout.

"Why aren't you in school?"

"My dad said I could stay home and sleep."

Naruto looked at him "and you decided to come over here and sleep?" He chuckled softly.

Sasuke nodded his head he began typing his accounts in and pulling up his homework. "I actually sleep when I'm with you. I saw an opportunity and I took it." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I want to do something. I want to work."

"I'm going back to school tomorrow. Ask your dad to bring you to the shop."

Naruto reached over he grabbed Sasukes hand from the keyboard messing up whatever word he was typing. "Stop" Sasuke mumbled pulling his hand back.

"Are you going to be alright tomorrow?"

"Yes. I just broke some guys nose, no one is going to talk to me."

"Can you do me a favor then?"

Sasuke stopped typing he narrowed his eyes. "I'm not making you food." He leaned back in the chair and looked at Naruto's face. He was bruised pretty bad, there was no more swelling. Still his left eye was covered in cotton and bandages, his eyebrow needed stitches and his eyelid was all messed up. It needed a lot of time to heal.

"Can you ask Shikamaru to come over after school tomorrow?"

Sasuke bit his lip, cautiously he shook his head. "No."