21

Naruto was shook awake by Sasuke. The flight had been much better than he had originally thought. He was scared of turbulence, he thought his mind might sike him out and he wouldn't be able to sleep. But he actually slept through most of the flight.

"Naruto come on" Sasuke whispered. Naruto slowly stood up and grabbed onto Sasuke who led him off the plane.

"My dad sent a car, let's go get our luggage"

Sasuke and Naruto walked over to the big conveyor belt that had the luggage rotating.
Naruto found his dark blue suitcase first. They had to wait a little while longer for Sasukes. Which Sasuke was not happy about. He was getting very antsy. They both were tired.

"Finally" Sasuke whispered angrily he walked up and grabbed his luggage. He made sure to glare at everyone in his way. They either glared back or got out of his way quickly.

Sasuke walked outside first Naruto was right on his heel. When they stepped outside eveything was so much faster. There were people from all over walking and running. Some were hugging, others were on the phone. Some dressed causal, some dressed very formal. Naruto looked down at himself he was wearing a pair of his grey sweatpants and an orange shirt.

"There is the car" Sasuke pointed to a slick black car. The driver was standing out side with the back door open.

"Hello" Naruto greeted the man kindly. "I'm Naruto"

The man nodded his head and took the two suitcases. Sasuke glared at the man and got into the car after Naruto. Sasuke shut the car door hard.

It was 4 in the morning and Sasuke understood the man didn't want to pick them up but still it's his job. He doesn't have to be rude about it. Naruto just introduced himself.

Naruto didn't think twice about the unhappy man. He was too tired to even care about anything. When he got into the car he leaned against Sasuke and closed his eyes.

"I don't live that far from the airport so don't fall alseep"

Naruto mumbled some incoherent words and nodded his head. It wasn't long before Naruto was fast asleep on Sasukes shoulder.

Sasuke grumbled at the numbness of his arm but didn't bother to move Naruto.
The car driver drove fast and they were at Sasukes house in no time. Sasuke was a little bummed Naruto didn't see all the large buildings they passed, he would've loved them.

"Naruto, get up" Sasuke pushed Naruto off him. Naruto woke up in time to catch himself before his head hit the window. Sasuke got out of the car and grabbed the luggage from the trunk. He slammed the trunk closed and banged on the cars trunk so the driver knew he could leave. Sasuke really didn't have to do that, but he wanted to be annoying.

Naruto looked up at the large house, the lights were on and the door was locked. "Sasuke this house is huge, I've never seen anything like this"

Sasuke nodded his head and pulled both suitcases inside. "Let's just sleep in the den tonight."

Naruto said okay and walked with Sasuke into the large house. Sasuke walked straight passed the first living room, and the TV room. Naruto stared in awe as they passed all of these rooms.

Naruto didn't know what to think. This house was far too big. There was only one man living in this house? And Sasuke says he isn't home that much. What a waste. What's the point of having so much?

Sasuke pushed the den door open and set the suitcases down. He pulled some pillows and blankets out of the closet. Sasuke pulled on the bottom of the couch until it unfolded into a bed.