40

Naruto paced around the hospital, he was biting his nails and messing with his hair.

Sasuke glared at him, "could you sit down? You're making me nervous."

Naruto sat in the seat next to Sasuke, "the baby was born yesterday! Why can't we go in yet!?"

Sasuke grabbed his hand "Itachi said the nurse is in there doing his job. Now calm down."

Naruto nodded his head, he started tapping his foot and bouncing his leg as he sat there. Sasuke shook his head and went back to the email he was replying to.

"I can't believe we agreed to spend all of spring break here." Sasuke huffed. Naruto nodded his head agreeing.

"I couldn't say no to Izumi! And you said yes to Itachi too." He mumbled quietly. Sasuke knew he did that. "Yeah but two weeks here in this shit town? This sucks." Sasuke muttered back.

Naruto could only agree, "at least the town looks better, I mean there are new restaurants we can go to now."

Sasuke looked at him, "I know you don't actually want to be here Naruto. It's been a year since we've last been here."

"I know, I think I should visit Kibas grave, and family. You'll come right?"

Sasuke nodded his head "yes I will." He chuckled "I wonder how everyone we graduated with is doing."

Naruto shook his head he didn't want to think about it. He knew this town was nothing but bad news and a time loop. They were either addicted to drugs, in jail, hopefully working.

No one can ever be too sure of anything. Life just happens and those kinds of things sadly happen out of the blue. No one will ever know what's going to happen tomorrow.

"I can't wait till Itachi moves back. Now that construction is almost done he can move back to Konoha and get a nicer house."

Naruto listened as Sasuke spoke, he knew that was the plan. He was excited to have Izumi out there with him and his family.

"Oh we can go in." Sasuke said, Naruto bolted up from his seat grabbing Sasukes hand and pulling him down the hall.

"We're here to see Izumi Uchiha." The nurse gave them the room number. He looked to Sasuke when he got to the door, he knocked and then carefully walked in.

Naruto smiled at Izumi when he saw her, "Izumi." He whispered, he ran over to her and carefully gave her a hug. "You're a mom. Holy shit." He gasped quietly.

Izumi nodded her head, tears were forming in her eyes she was so glad Naruto was here. They both looked to Sasuke, Naruto's heart burst at the sight.

He watched Sasuke as he carefully took his nephew in his arms. The new member of the family was named Shisui after Itachis best friend who died well before his time.

Seeing Sasuke holding this small child with such carefulness and softness made him happy, he felt his heart warm. Sasuke was being so careful and quiet.

"Come over here Naruto" Naruto walked across the room and sat on the couch next to his boyfriend.

"Want to hold him?" Sasuke asked calmly. Naruto quickly shook his head and moved his arms around careful not to hit the baby.