3- friends???

Izuku POV

I just stood there in shock for a second. Then I started to nervously laugh.

"Heh heh heh. Th-that was just a j-joke right?"

"Izuku, we're sorry we didn't tell you sooner. We just didn't want to scare you away or else we wouldn't have been able to help you." Toga said

"S-so you're n-not kidding?"

"We're really sorry Izuku. But we want you to know that just because we are villains, that doesn't mean that we don't really want to be friends with you. Everything we do is for a reason and we only do what we think is right." Yozora said

"Okay, so maybe the way we handle things isn't always perfect but we still do everything because we want to put what we believe is right into action. We are still trying to help bring justice to this world just like heroes. We just happen to go about it a different way. We have just been labeled as villains because we actually see things for what they really are, unlike heroes." Yozora finished talking and looked at me waiting for my reply

"W-wait. Did you say that you guys wanna be my f-friends?"

"Of course Izu! Why wouldn't we~" Toga said

"Uh...well...it's just that I've never really had real friends before. Well I did have one friend when I was really little. But once he got his quirk and I didn't he started bullying me and then...well...you saw what happened on that roof"

"Wait... that was because of him?" Toga said

"Why don't you tell us about him? You don't have to if you feel uncomfortable but it always helps to talk" Yozora said

"Well...uh... I guess I should start from the very beginning. Kacchan. Katsuki Bakugo. We used to do everything together. I always admired him. Then one day he got his quirk. And it was a pretty showy one too. Explosion. I started to admire him even more. And then while we were taking a walk he mentioned that the characters in Izuku can also be read as Deku. And that it was perfect for me because it means useless and of course I'm useless since I don't have a quirk. He always praised himself so much. He couldn't stand the thought of someone else being better than him. He can't even stand the thought of someone helping him because he doesn't want to seem like he needs help. One time he fell off a bridge and I jumped into the water to save him. I don't think I've ever seen him more mad than that. And there was a time that I stood up to him for someone he was bullying so he beat me up. And then he continued to beat me up and call me names for years. That bruise that you saw is actually from him punching me two days ago. And he kept on telling me to kill my self. So today after he told me to take a swan dive off the roof, I did. And that's how we ended up here. And thanks again for saving me by the way."

"Wow deku. You've been through a lot. But if there's anything you ever need help with, seriously, text us. We'll come running" Dabi said

"Izuku what's wrong?!?! You're tearing up" Toga asked

"I'm just not used to having so many people that I can talk to, so many people that care about me"

All four villains stood up and hugged me. I felt so thankful to have all of these new friends in my life. Friends. Wow. I can't believe I actually get to be this happy.

"What time does school end Izu?"

"3:00"

"Well it's already 3:25. Will your mom get worried?"

"Oh! I better get home before she starts to worry"

"We'll walk you"

We all got up, threw away our empty drinks, and headed out the door.

"So I couldn't help but wonder... how did you get into UA without a quirk?" Dabi asked

"Well.. I sorta do have a quirk. But I just got it right before the entrance exams"

"How did you just get it?"

"Well actually... it was sorta... given to me. But I can't say who gave it to me. I'm not allowed to tell anyone.

"Wow Izu~ you were so lucky to get it in time before the entrance exams"

"Yeah well... it's not really much help"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... every time I use it I get injured really badly. I already broke this arm like 3 times"

"Well... maybe we can help you with that"

"What do you mean?"

"We can train you"

"Really!?!? It wouldn't be too much trouble?"

"Of course we'll help train you Izu. Maybe one day you will be more powerful than Bakugo. Never mind that. One day you will DEFINITELY be WAY more powerful than Bakuhoe. Whoops! I meant Bakugo." Toga said

We all started laughing together over Toga's joke. Eventually we got to my house. I was sad that I had to say goodbye.

"Well Izuku, I guess we'll see you later. Don't forget to text us!" Dabi reminded me.

"I won't!" I gave them all a smile before walking up to my door. I turned around and waved a final goodbye.

I went inside and closed the door.

"Izuku honey, is that you?"

"Yeah mom"

"I just started on dinner so it might be a while. You might want to have a snack okay?"

"Okay"

I ran up to my room, closed the door behind me and changed into more comfortable clothes. Then I collapsed onto my bed and let out a sigh.

I have friends. Actual friends. This might be the best day of my life. Maybe I can finally be happy from now on.

If only that was possible...

_______________________________
Word count: 989