23- "study" session

⚠️The beginning of this chapter isn't the most child friendly thing ever, but I will tell you right now that there is no actual smut so that you don't get your hopes up too much (I know it's what at least 95% were waiting for)

[Bolded words= English]

Dabi POV

I couldn't help it, I really couldn't. This amazing, smart, kind, beautiful boy was right there in front of me. And he's actually mine. My bunny. I just can't believe it. What did I ever do to deserve something this great? My desires got the best of me and I leaned down to connect our lips.

Our lips moved together in sync. I picked Izuku up and changed our positions so that I was against the headboard and he was settled in my lap. He had his arms around my neck while I had mine around his waist. After a few moments, I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I was quickly granted. Our tongues battled for dominance which obviously ended up with me as the winner.

I explored every part of his mouth. I couldn't get enough of him; the sweet taste of his lips, the lovely sound of his quiet little moans, the way my heart starts to race even more every time I hear him whisper my name. Although the kiss was intimate, it was so full of love and not just lust. It was passionate, something I could never get tired of.

We finally pulled away after a while, a string of saliva connecting us together as we parted. Izuku's cheeks were flushed and his eyes were dazed. He looked so beautiful like that. I bent down to place a light kiss on his nose.

"I love you, bunny"
"I love you too Dabi"

(Sorry if that writing was kinda bad, I tried my best)

Izuku still had a long way to go with his English, so I decided it was time to get back to studying.

"Hey Dabi?" Izu asked while writing out flash cards on the days of the week and months.

"Yes?"

"How do you say 'I love you' in English?"

"I love you"

"I.....I love you?"

"Perfect! You can be a pretty fast learner when it comes to certain things"

Izuku blushed and got back to writing out his flashcards. We studied a bit longer and took a few more 'breaks' before we decided that we'd done enough studying for the night.

"I'm sorry that you had to waste your night helping me study" Izuku looked down with a guilty look on his face.

"Don't you say that Izuku, it wasn't a waste at all. The only thing I really cared about was getting to spend time with you. And I'm really happy that I was able to help you study, I want to see you succeed. Besides, it's only 8:00 so we can still do something fun."

"Do you have anything in mind?"

"Well........I feel like staying in tonight, I'm not really in the mood to go out"

"Hmmm........I know! Netflix and chill!"

"Wonderful idea, bunny" I loved the idea of cuddling up with Izuku and just simply getting to relax together. I ruffled Izuku's hair and then led him to the kitchen to find some snacks. Sadly, those bitches ate them all.

"How about a quick 7-Eleven run? I know you didn't want to go out, but it won't take too long" Izu suggested.

I agreed and then me and Izuku each went to our separate rooms to get changed. I put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a plain white shirt, and a black jacket, which I left unzipped. I then put on a black mask to cover my mouth and chin. It had a fang design on it.

Izuku came out in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans just like mine and a white hoodie that said "パーカー" on it (hoodie in Japanese)

Izuku came out in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans just like mine and a white hoodie that said "パーカー" on it (hoodie in Japanese). He stood in front of me and tilted his head to the side as if he was studying me. I was confused as to what he was thinking. After a few more seconds, he reached his hands up and removed my mask. He then ran off with it going god knows where.

About a minute later he came back holding something behind his back.

"What is all this about? You know I need that mask to disguise myself"

"You don't need that mask. You just need a mask" Izuku took his hands out from behind his back, showing me what he brought. He held out a different mask, one with an animal nose and mouth on it.

"I like this one a lot better

"I like this one a lot better. It's less scary"

"That's...."

"It's the one you wore to the carnival. I really like seeing you in it. Can you wear this one? Pretty please?"

I let out a sigh. How am I supposed to say no to him? Plus, if he likes it, I'll automatically like it. I hesitantly grabbed the mask from him and put it on.

"See? Much better, don't you think?" He asked with a big smile.

"Mmhmm. Let's get going"

I held his hand in mine and led him out the door. 7-Eleven is pretty close by, so we could just walk there. We walked in silence, a comfortable silence. It was nice. I felt content in that moment. It seemed as if he felt the same way too.

A few minutes later, we had arrived at the convenience store. I held the door open for Izuku as we made our way in. We both went over to one of the aisles containing snacks and junk food. I told Izu that I was going over to the drinks to pick out a few sodas. Izuku normally doesn't drink sugary things because he doesn't want it to interfere with his training, but he was willing to just let that go for tonight.

After I picked out a few drinks, I went over to the aisle that I left Izuku in. Now, imagine my surprise when I see my boyfriend laughing and acting all friendly with other guys. Well, I guess that this just adds a few more people onto my deathlist.

________________________
Word count: 1019