25- Dabi's 'interest'

A/N: I'm so sorry for taking over a month to update! I made an extra long chapter as an apology. I'm planning on updating more often now. I'll be updating a lot during December and I'll try to update at least twice a month after that.

Izuku POV

We arrived back at the hideout after a few more minutes of walking. Dabi suggested that we hang out in his room because he has a tv.

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD!!! I'm going to be inside of my boyfriend's bedroom!!! I've never seen it before!!! I'm so nervous!!! I'm internally freaking out!!!

"You okay?"

Shoot. I guess that my freaking out wasn't as internal as I thought.

"Y-yeah. I'm good. Why don't I go set up the tv while you bring the snacks in?"

"No! Uh...I mean....I'd be happy to set it up myself..."

"Don't worry, I got it!"

I sprinted into Dabi's room before he could catch me so that I could blush in private for a minute. His room was really cool. He had band posters all over the wall by his bed, and almost all of them were some of my favorite bands. P!ATD, Linkin Park, AJR, Waterparks, etc. He also had a black and white bedding and a black desk and chair. He had a few blue accents every here and there. He also had a plain looking bathroom and a closet that was a bit smaller than mine. I noticed an organizer hanging on his closet door that was filled with different masks to cover the lower part of his face. I thought that I would get a bit more time to look around but strangely, Dabi rushed in seconds after me.

"Dabi? Is something wrong?"

"N-no."

"Okay...."

Dabi is acting really weird. Something is definitely up. I reached for the tv remote and went to Netflix. I could see that Dabi was looking a bit on edge out of the corner of my eye. Is he hiding something?

I scrolled through all of the different categories; action, drama, trending, etc. After scrolling down through a few of the the categories I passed the continue watching section. I thought I saw something a bit peculiar so I scrolled back up. Now let me just say, this was a bit of a surprise for me. It was like I didn't even know who he, my boyfriend, was. Was he even planning on ever telling me about this? Or was he just going to hide this from me forever?

"Dabi?"

".....yes?" When I looked over at him he avoided eye contact and seemed to be sweating bullets.

"Calm down babe, it's not like your in trouble" I chuckled at the way that he was getting all shy and flustered over this.

"I was just wondering.....uh.....how do I put this? Well, why does it say here that you are on season five of My Little Pony?"

"What?! Are you saying that you're unimpressed by the amount I've watched so far?" Dabi asked in an offended tone. "Well I'll let you know that I have watched all 8 seasons that are on Netflix, 6 times to be exact. I'm just rewatching it." He huffed and crossed his arms at his chest, obviously not very pleased with my comment.