34- Valentine's Day pt. 1

IMORTANT!!! I messed up. The timing of this chapter is completely off. The last chapter took place at the beginning of January. This chapter was originally set to take place later in the same day. Because of the events that I planned out for this chapter, I figured that it could easily be turned into a Valentine's Day special so I was like why not and now this chapter take place on February 13th. That means that the last chapter does still take place in January, this chapter does still take place later in the day, and this chapter also does somehow take place on the day before Valentine's Day. This also takes place on a Friday. I know that none of this makes any sense, but hey, you're the one reading a gay fanfic. Just go with it.

Also, I did add an OC into this chapter but there is no need to start a bunch of theories about him because he probably won't actually show up in any other chapters. He's just in here for a few paragraphs.

3rd Person POV

"We need you to come to a party with us." Toga told Izuku.

"A......a party? Um......I guess that would be fine."

"It's A high school party. You know that high school that's a few blocks away from UA?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, there's a junior that goes there who's parents are out of town so he's throwing a house party today for Valentine's Day."

"But Valentine's Day is tomorrow." Izuku pointed out in confusion.

"I'm guessing that he has a date tomorrow or something like that. Anyway, apparently the party is going to be huge."

"You guys are interested in that sort of thing?"

"Not exactly....."

"You see," Yozora started to enter the conversation, "We need information."

"Wait....so this is like.....a villain mission? Are you asking me to work against heroes?"

"Of course not! We would never ask you to do such a thing. We need information on another villain group. They are putting us in a lot of danger by trying to take us down. The leader of the group and a few other members go to that high school, and they're pretty popular there. We just need to stay undetected and ask the other students a little bit about them. Hopefully, we'll gather enough info to take them down before they can get to us." Yozora informed Izuku.

"Oh, ok! But why do you need my help?"

"We need you for backup." Dabi told him. Izuku took notice to him petting Yuki in his lap. "You know, just incase things get a bit too heated. So, are you in?"

Izuku thought it through for a moment. Though he could think of a few reasons why he shouldn't do this, he thought of way more reasons as to why he should. They have always been there for him, gave up a bunch of their time to help him train, gave him his own room at the hideout, and they just redecorated his dorm room. And there were even more things than that that they've done for him. He came to a final decision.

"Yeah, I'm in."

___________

Izuku took out his keys to open the door of his house with his friends behind him. He had stopped there to grab a few things that he needed for school. They took Yuki with them because Izuku didn't want her to be alone. After going inside, they all went up to Izuku's room.

"Hold up...." Izuku began to say while looking for a textbook that he left in his room over winter break. "My mom isn't home."

"Doesn't she work during the day?" Dabi asked.