15- relationship advice

Izuku POV

Me, Toga, and Yozora all arrived at the mall together. I learned a lot more about them based off of the stores that they went into and what they bought.

Yozora is a little into stuff that is trendy for teenage girls but she doesn't go too overboard with it. She is really into makeup and fashion but you won't catch her fangirling over the bts merch. She isn't into trends that she finds childish and she doesn't like really bright colors. But she is still full of fun and creativity in her own ways.

Toga seems to not pay too much attention to trends. The things that she is into can be seen as a bit childish, but she really knows how to rock that style without making it look like she's too old for it. There seems to be a very wide range of things that she is into.

Yozora POV (bet you didn't see that coming)

While we were walking through the mall I saw a few things in the window display of forever 21 that got my attention.

"Hey guys, do you mind going into forever 21?"

They both said that they were cool with it.

While I was looking at a few cute bandeau tops I noticed something a little....interesting. It just seemed a bit peculiar to me. Here's what happened:

When I looked up from the tops that I was looking at I saw Izuku. He was looking at the part of the store that had the men's clothing. He began to walk over to it but then he seemed to have noticed something and changed his direction. I continued to watch him as he walked over to a spot that displayed women's clothing and saw him checking the price of a cropped hoodie. It was neon green with cutouts on the sleeves and fishnet at the bottom of it. Then Toga walked over to him and started to say something to him. He wasn't responding as he was still focused on the hoodie so she put a hand on his shoulder. Izuku got startled and seemed to be embarrassed. I used my enhanced hearing from my quirk to hear what they said next.

"O-oh h-hi T-Toga. I was j-just u-uh looking around at a f-few of th-these clothes"

"Oh, ok. I was wondering if I could get your opinion on an outfit that I saw. It's probably a dumb thing to ask because you probably don't know much about girl clothes though"

"I'd love to help!"

Toga showed Izuku a white cropped top with a pair of dark slightly ripped jeans.

"I love the shirt with it's ruffled sleeves but I think that the lace up collar is too much. But if you remove the string then you would have a cute open low cut collar. As for the jeans, I think that light wash would go better with this shirt, and you might also want to get a pair that is a little above the ankle. I think that it would make it fit the same vibes as the shirt a bit better."

Toga just stared wide eyed at him with her mouth open, clearly shocked that he has such a great fashion sense towards feminine clothing. I was also just as shocked as her.

"Wow Izuku, I would have never guessed that you have such great fashion sense" I said while walking over to him.

"Oh w-well it's nothing really"

"C'mon dude. I highly doubt that there are many boys your age that know that much about fashion"

After me and Toga were done praising him, we finished up at that store and walked around the mall to find another store. When we spotted hot topic you could clearly tell that all three of us were dying to go into there.

All of us were admiring the yuri on ice collectibles when something caught my eye.

"OMIGOD THEY HAVE BILLIE EILISH MERCH!!!!!!" (A/N if you don't like her just pretend that it's someone else)

"REALLY?!?!" Toga shouted

"WHERE?!?!?!" Izuku asked

We all ran to where I was pointing and searched through the no longer neatly piles of shirts to find our sizes. We all found our size and were extremely happy with our new shirts. After we payed and walked out of the store we started a few new conversations and continued to get to know each other a little better.

"Wow Yozora, I never thought of you as the fangirling type" Izuku said

"Well I'm usually not but like, come on, it's Billie Eilish. How could I not fangirl over her"

"Heh, that's true."

After a few more minutes of conversation I noticed that Izuku didn't seem like his usual gleeful self.

"Is something wrong Izu?" I asked him.

"Well....it's just that.....I've never been in an actual relationship before and I can't tell if I'm good enough for Dabi and I can never tell if I'm handling things the right way and I'm just so confused about what I'm supposed to be doing like should we have had our first kiss yet because I really don't know and I'm always just so awkward around him and I'm just a huge blushing mess and I-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there" I interrupted him

"Why don't you tell us each problem one at a time" Toga suggested.

Izuku took a deep breathe before starting.

"Okay. Let's start with the most obvious problem: I'm always a blushing stuttering mess around him"

"Oh yes you are" Toga said matter of factly.

"Wow, thanks for the help" he said to her

"Sorry Izu. Anyway, I think that it's pretty clear that that problem has to do with confidence. So you need to ask yourself: what's stopping you from having much confidence?"

"Well that would have to do with the next two problems: I've never been in a relationship before and I can't tell if I'm good enough for Dabi or not"

"Well I can understand why your first relationship would make you nervous but....seriously? You don't know if your good enough for Dabi?" She said with confusion in her voice.

"We've known Dabi for a while so he seems like a brother to us. And all brothers are very annoying. That's probably why we see him differently than you do" I told him.

"Well from what I can see, Dabi is perfect. He's kind and caring. He has always been so helpful to me, especially when he sorta noticed me about to kill myself and you all helped me. He is also so smart and funny, and I might also sorta maybe find him a little bit cute" Izuku started blushing madly while saying that last part. Me and Toga just started giggling at how sweet his words are. Also, we were both secretly shipping them so freaking hard with our fujoshi hearts that could barely take all of this fluffiness.

"Well Izuku, you should know that Dabi thinks about you the exact same way. He finds you funny, and caring, and heroic. He thinks that you are one of the smartest people he's ever met. He thinks that you have full potential to become the #1 hero." I said

"And.......he thinks that you are extremely adorable" Toga said

"R-R-REALLY?!?!"

"Duh. Why do you think he calls you bunny?"

He started blushing even more after she said that.

"Izuku?" I asked him

"Yes?"

"Did you say that you still haven't kissed him?"

"U-uh y-yeah I did s-say that"

"Seriously? But when you do, it won't be your first kiss right?"

"Ummm...."

"C'mon Izuku. You just have to get that confidence up and then your relationship with Dabi will really soar."

"Omigod! They have a Victoria's Secret at this mall!!!!" Toga shouted.

"Omg really!?!?!"

Me and Toga both dragged Izuku into the store despite his constant protesting. He's just too pure and innocent. While we were in the store we continued to give him some relationship advice.
_______________________________
Word count: 1356