32- New Year's Eve

IMPORTANT: Before you read I wanted to make it clear that in this AU Todoroki, Momo, and Iida are not rich. They are just really financially stable. This means that they still have a bit more money than everyone else, but not that much more.

Also, slight swear warning for this chapter⚠️

3rd person POV

"You'll never catch me alive!" Izuku dramatically shouted while taking cover behind the sofa with a small but fully loaded nerf gun in hand.

"You really thought it would be that easy to get away?" Dabi taunted while coming out of his hiding spot in the curtains to reveal himself right behind Izuku. Izuku's eyes widened in shock as he began to make a run for it, but stopped as soon as Yozora ran to stand in front of the couch.

"Look at that, you're cornered. Now there's no way out. You should've thought this through a bit better" Yozora said to him as Dabi and her raised their nerf guns.

"Oh really, no way out? Looks like you two are actually the ones that needed to think this through. Doesn't it seem like someone's...... missing?" Izuku asked the two 'enemy agents' with a raise of a brow. Dabi and Yozora's faces showed signs of nervousness and terror as they realized what predicament they got themselves into.

"Toga, now!" Izuku shouted. Toga emerged from around the corner where she was waiting in position for the perfect moment to strike. She was wearing a pair of tinted sunglasses and in each of her hands was a huge Nerf Ultra One Motorized Blaster, no match for the single little N-Strike Elite Jolt Blaster that each member of the opposite team held up in the direction of her partner in crime. You could easily pinpoint the exact moment that an expression of 'oh shit' washed across her enemies faces.

"TAKE THIS SUCKAS!!! HAHAHAHA!" Toga took fire at Dabi and Yozora while they attempted to take cover wherever possible, failing miserably in the process.

"Ugh.....y-you shot......my heart...." Dabi coughed out dramatically while lying on the floor, pretending to die from one of Toga's 'bullets'. Toga continued to fire at Yozora, allowing Izuku the time to make his escape. After Yozora died a death just as traumatizing as Dabi's, Toga and Izuku proudly walked over to where their victims were laying lifelessly on the living room floor. Toga stepped a foot onto Dabi's chest to declare their win. Izuku and her simultaneously punched a first into the air and shouted "VIVA LA OREOS!"

"So....y'all did all of that....to figure out who would get the last two Oreos?" Inko asked in confusion while leaning up against the doorway after witnessing basically everything that just happened.

"Yeah, what else could we have done?" Izuku asked.

"Uh.....rock paper scissors?" Inko suggested.

"Nah, that sounds a bit too boring. This was the only way."

"Uhm....o-okay. Anyway, I'm about to head out to the store. Do you all need me to pick up anything while I'm out?....besides Oreos?"

"We should be fine, thank you Mrs. Midoriya" Dabi answered. Inko raised a brow at him. "Inko" he corrected, knowing that she wanted him to drop the formality.

"Yeah, thanks Mom!" Toga cheerfully said. It obviously took her no time at all to get comfortable with Inko.

After Inko left, the four teens made their way into the kitchen. Toga and Izuku enjoyed the last Oreos in the most condescending way possible. Izuku went back into the living room to grab his bunny, which he decided to name Yuki, and brought him into the kitchen. He sat down and placed Yuki on the center of the table so that everyone there could obsess over her.