2- getting to know each other

Izuku POV

Two people helped me stand up. I hissed in pain when I felt an arm touch the side of my chest in an attempt to keep me standing.

"Did that hurt? I'm so sorry! You must have hurt your side when you fell" said a girl with blond hair in buns.

"No I'm fine, I already had an injury there."

"Do you mind if I take a look?" said a girl with dark hair and very pale skin.

I nodded to show that I was fine with it and she lifted up the side of my shirt. Once she saw my horribly bruised skin her expression turned much more worried than she already looked.

"How did you get this?"

"Oh... I u-uh fell." Though I knew that wasn't the real reason. I knew that I got this bruise when kaccan punched me 2 days ago. I felt awful about lying to someone that seems so kind but I did just meet these people so I'm not ready to share this with them yet.

Well actually, I haven't really met them yet because I don't even know their names.

"Who are you guys?"

Standing in front of me (besides the two girls already mentioned) there was a guy with stitched skin and dark hair, and a guy that seemed to have purple mist around his head.

"I'm Toga Himiko!" Said the girl with blond messy space buns. She had yellow eyes and she seemed to have a pretty excited expression.

"I'm Yozora Moriya." Said the girl with flawless pale skin. She had a few freckles across her cheeks but other than that there wasn't a single mark on her skin. She had violet eyes and I noticed she had blue and purple highlights in her wavy dark hair. She also seemed to be practically sparkling. It almost made her look like a beautiful starry night sky. This may sound a little weird, but it looked to me like she had inhuman beauty. I didn't have a crush or anything, I'm just pointing out what I saw.

[Edit- so far it seems like nobody understands this part. When I was explaining the way she looks, I was using a twilight reference because of her quirk. Vampires have inhuman beauty and their skin sparkles in the sunlight. They also have flawless pale skin]

"I'm Dabi" Said the guy with stitched skin and dark hair. I noticed that he had very vibrant turquoise eyes.

"And I'm Kurogiri" Said the purple mist dude.

"And you are?" Dabi asked

"Izuku Midoriya"

Just then I noticed that I was on the roof of the building. How did I get back up here?

"U-um... h-how did I get b-back up here?"

"Well Izuku..." Kurogiri said.

"While we were coming out of an alley on the side of the school, Dabi happened to see you standing on the ledge up here. He was wondering what you were doing up there and once he saw you crying he figured it out. I have a warp gate quirk so I used portals to make sure that before you landed on the ground, you would land back up on the roof."

"Wow. Th-thank you guys s-so mu-much."

"Well anyone would try to help someone they saw in that situation right?"

"Y-yeah sure... uh... what were you guys doing in that alley?"

"Well... that's not really important."

"R-right"

"Well now Izuku~ how about we get down from here and we can go somewhere to get to know each other?" Toga said

"B-but I still h-have school"

"Awwww. I reeeaally wanted to get to know you~"

"Well, you guys did s-sorta just s-save my life so I guess I do owe you"

"Yay!!!! We're gonna have so much fun Izu~"

I followed behind the other teens (we're just gonna call Kurogiri a teen cuz idk his real age) as we left the building. We didn't have to be that sneaky since class was in session.

Once we left the school we all went to a cafe. It was one that I've never been to before and it was sorta hidden so it didn't have many customers. We all got our drinks and sat down at a table together.

"So Izu~"

I blushed at the nickname. I'm not used to being called by a nickname because usually only people really close to you give you nicknames. Actually now that I think about I have been called by a nickname before. Deku.

"~got any hobbies?"

"N-not really. I don't have enough time."

This was true. I spend most of my time after school treating the wounds given to me by Kacchan which doesn't leave me with much free time.

"Well hopefully you will be able to find enough time to hang out with us." Yozora says.

"Here" Dabi says as he hand me his phone.
"Put your number in"

I take the phone and add my contact. Then I send a "hi" to make sure I typed it in correctly.

"I'll make a group chat with all of us"

"O-okay. So... I know Kurogiri's quirk but I don't know any of yours" I said looking expectantly at the other three.

"Oooo! Me first! My quirk is transform. I can shape shift into anyone who's blood I consume." Toga said

"My quirk is cremation. I have blue flames that I can generate and manipulate at will." Dabi said

"My quirk is vampire. I can turn into a bat and fly. I have fully enhanced senses. For example I can see in the dark and see things that are far away, and hear really quiet sounds, etc. I have improved strength and speed. I am almost immortal so I barely feel pain and it will take a lot to kill me. And my favorite, I can control anyone who's blood I sucked for 12 hours. Watch this"

I watched as her teeth slowly morphed into fangs.

Her quirk must be the reason for her pale skin and beauty.

"Wow. You sound really cool and powerful. You all do. Are any of you interested in becoming heroes? Because I'm sure you'd be great"

"Actually... quite the opposite" Yozora said

"Huh?"

"Well Izuku..." Kurogiri said.

"This might come as a shock"

"And we understand if you don't want to hang out with us after this" Toga said

"But..." Yozora said

Everyone looked expectantly at Dabi.

He sighed. "Fine, I'll tell him"

"Izuku, we are villains"

____________________________
Word count: 1050