16- Midoriya's a pervert!!!!!

A/N this story reached 1k views yesterday!!!! Thank you to all of my lovely readers❤️❤️❤️

In this chapter ( ) means an author note.

⚠️WARNING⚠️ this chapter contains a few uh sexual themes. (But no actual smut)

Mineta POV (I'm so sorry but it's important for the story)

It's Saturday today and I overheard Sero and Kaminari in the common area saying something about going to the mall. I don't really get invited to stuff with the other students that often, I don't really know why though. I sat by the group, waiting for them to invite me along. I'm sure that I'll get invited this time.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Ashido, Asui, Ururaka, and Momo came in. Somehow they were all able to get invited. It's probably just because they all have huge boobs (writing this is so hard I'm cringing so much plz send help). At this point I new that I had to go. How else was I going to get to touch Momo's boobs? (Ugh this is so hard for me) After I announced that I was coming along they seemed to groan, but I'm sure that it was actually a sigh of relief because they were so happy that I was going to accompany them.

A few minutes later Kirishima and Bakugo came into the common room. They were invited to come along with us too. Bakugo said no but immediately changed his mind when Kirishima said that he'd come. Everyone else was busy so the 9 of us all decided to go to the mall.

Once we got there the group seemed to keep pushing me back behind them instead of letting me walk next to them, but I was fine with that because it meant that I got to stare at all of the girls butts. After the group went shopping in a few stores and hung out for a while, I decided that I wanted to have a little fun. I pulled Kaminari away from the group and whispered a question to him because I knew that the others would not approve.

"Hey bro, wanna go into Victoria's Secret? We can look at all of the lady underwear and maybe even meet a few hotties"

"Sure, I'm down"

The two of us snuck away from the group and headed into Victoria's Secret. My idea was obviously genius because the store was full of cute girls. Me and Kaminari attempted to flirt with a few girls but unfortunately they were all 'taken'. We made our way to the back of the store where we wouldn't be seen by any workers, I didn't want to get kicked out like last time.

While me and Kaminari were looking around, Kaminari bumped into someone.

"O-oh s-sorry!" The person said while turning around to face Kaminari.

"Don't worry it was my fa-"

I turned to Kaminari to see why he cut himself off and saw him standing in front of............MIDORIYA?!?!?! (that's the important part)

"M-M-Midoriya?!?!" Kaminari shouted.

"I-I-It's not what it l-looks like!"

Just then, I heard Sero's voice behind us. He was with the rest of the group.

"Finally, we found you two. You guys shouldn't just sneak off like that. And if you're going to go into this type of store, at least invite me too"

"You three are all perverts!" Ururaka shouted at me, Kaminari, and Sero.

"Well we're not the only perverts" I told the group. "Look who else is here" I said pointing at Midoriya.

"DEKU?!?!?" Bakugo shouted.

"Midoriya's a pervert!" Ashido said.

"I told you, it's not what it looks like!" Midoriya said while shaking his hands in front of him (idk if you know what I mean but like yeah)

"What? So did you just get dragged in here unwillingly by some random hot girls?" Bakugo asked.

Izuku POV (you're welcome)

Finally, someone that understands the situation I'm in.

"Yes!" I said.

"W-well I wouldn't exactly call them h-hot though" (they're my 'sisters' so that's weird)

The look on everybody's face told me that nobody actually did understand this situation. Luckily, Toga came over at that moment to get me out of this.

Bakugo POV (and I oop-)

At that moment, a girl came over to Izuku. She had HUGE boobs that were popping out of her super short top, and her skirt was short and tight so anyone could get a clear view of those perfect curves. But like......WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING WITH DEKU?!?!?!

Izuku POV

"Izu~ what do you think of this one~?" Toga asked me while holding up a light teal bra. Ever since they found out that I have a good sense of fashion, Toga and Yozora have been asking my opinion on everything that they were unsure about.

"Well......it has an underwire which I know probably won't feel so comfortable, and the lace at the bottom is made out of a pretty scratchy material. When shopping for a bra you don't need to think about what guys would like, you should just get what makes you feel comfortable."

"Wow Zuku~ you're so smart. You always give the perfect advice" After Toga said that she...........kissed my cheek. Then she looked at the group in front of me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. Are you friends of Izu?" After asking that she.........put her arm around me. This is so weird, she's always been a little touchy but never this touchy with me. Maybe all sisters act like this?

"U-uh w-we're from h-his class at UA" Kirishima said.

"Wow! So you're all training to be heroes. That's so cool!"

"Y-Yeah"

Then Yozora came over to us.

(I don't feel like switching the POV again but the group sees a girl that is practically sparkling and she's wearing a lace body suit with cleavage and huge boobs blah blah blah short skirt blah blah blah curves blah blah)

"Izu~ which one of these do you think would look best on me?" She asked while holding up a few pairs of skimpy lace underwear.

"Uh I'd go with either the black, red, or purple. Those colors suit you the best."

"Thanks! I only want to get 2 of them. How about I just get these three and then I can try them on for you later to see which one to take back?" She said while batting her lashes at me. Okay, now I see what's going on.

"I'd love to help!" I reply

"Me and Toga are going to go check out, we'll give you some time to talk to your friends"

"Okay"

I turned back around to the group to ask them wha- WHY IS MINETA PASSED OUT AND WHY DOES HALF OF THE GROUP HAVE A NOSEBLEED???!?!?!

"Are you alright?!?! Why do a bunch of you have nosebleeds?!?!" I asked the group.

"Deku..." Kacchan said while wiping his nose.

"Who. The. Fuck. ARE THEY?!?!? And what are they doing with someone like you?!?!"

"They're my friends."

"Yeah right. Girls like them would never be friends with you."

"Actually, you're right about us not being his friends. We're both much more than friends to him"

_______________________________
Word count: 1215