Overture

To Tony Jay

The best voice actor I've ever known. An elder God, necromancer, a tiger, a judge, a great person who made our lives and our favorite games and movies be memorable. May you forever RIP, your legacy will forever live on.
________________________________

Beata María, You know I am a righteous man. That's what Judge Claude Frollo thought after becoming a father and a guardian to the deformed child. Before killing an innocent woman. His heart never reached the warm light and never grew concsiousness of his doings. His heart was suffering, during his years of life before he fell into his doom.

Beata María, You know I'm so much purer than the common,vulgar, weak, licentious crowd. That is what he thought when he saw the woman he once loved once again and for the last time. The first blood he spilled. The darkness inside his heart was not always there. His hatred for Gypsies grew in his very youth and it grew more when he got this boy in his arms.

Of my virtue I am justly proud. His doubts grew along with his schemes. He knew the woman before him but her with a child created suspicions, he sighed in relief in knowing the result of whose child this is.

Why her smoldering eyes still scorch my soul? He knew the woman very well, He knew who was the gypsy that died outside the cathedral. It haunted him knowing that this woman was...an old friend. Or better yet something more, something that made him the fear in all Paris.

The innocent blood he has spilled on the steps of Notre Dame, where he would meet someone he cared for as a lover and future. His old flame in his youth. Even though the child is not his, the person he first killed will always be.

Maria sanctus eius