Chapter 6

I gel my hair is perfect side sweep across my forehead and pat down the flyaways.

"Do you want to use some of my makeup?" J-Hope asks, and I look in the mirror again.

My eyes always look a little too large for my face, but I don't usually wear makeup unless I'm one of those school plays or it's very necessary. I am pretty proud of how well I take care of my skin so why hide it if I don't need to?

"Maybe a little eyeliner?" I say, still unsure.

He gives me a smile and hands me three pencils: one purple, one black, and one brown. I roll them around in my fingers, deciding between the black and brown.

"The purple will look great with your eyes," he says, and I smile but shake my head.

"Your eyes are so unique, want to trade?" he jokes.

Hoseok has beautiful green eyes, why would he want to trade with me? I take the black pencil and draw the thinnest possible line around both eyes, earning a proud smile from Hoseok. His phone buzzes and he grabs his wallet. "Taehyung's here," he informs me, I smooth my suit, and slip on my flat, white Toms. He eyes my flat shoes but doesn't comment.

V is waiting out front of the building, rock music blaring outof his car's rolled-down windows. I can't help but glance around to see everyone staring. I keep my head down and just as I look up, I see Jungkook lean up in the front seat. He must have been bending down. Ugh.

"Fellas,"  V greets us and Jungkook shoots a glare at me as I climb in behind Hoseok, getting stuck sitting behind Jungkook.

"You do know that we are going to a party, not a church, right, Jimin ssi?" Jungkook says with a smirk across his face.

"Don't call me Jimin ssi. It's Jimin," I warn him.

"Sure thing, Jimin ssi." He says and I roll my eyes. I will not banter back and forth with him; he's not worth my time.

After what feels like ages, we finally pull up to a huge two story house with overgrown vines sprawling up the side. THETA XI painted in black letters on the massive house.It looks like something from a movie.

"It's so big, how many people will be here?" I gulp. The lawn is full of people holding red cups, I'm way out of my league here.

"A full house, hurry up," Jungkook says and gets out of the car, slamming the car door behind him.

I watch as multiple people high-five and shake Jungkook's hand. No one else that I see is covered in tattoos like him, V, and Hoseok. Maybe I can make some friends here tonight after all.

"Coming?" J-Hope smiles I nod as I climb out of the, making sure to smooth my suit again.

Thank you for reading!

Have a nice day!