Chapter 10

"I asked you what the hell you're doing in my room," Jungkook asks again, just as harshly as the first time. His long legs stride towards me and he snatches the book from my hand and puts it back on the shelf. My mind is whirling. He clears his throat and waves his hand in front of my face.

" Taehyung told me to bring Hosoek in here . . ." My voice is barely audible. He takes a step closer and lets out a deep breath. I gesture to his bed,causing his eyes to follow my hand. "He drank too much and V said ..."

"I heard you the first time." He interupts. He runs his hand through his messy hair,clearly upset. Why does he care so much if we are in his room? Wait . . .

"You are a part of this fraternity?" I ask him. It's impossible to hide the shock in my voice. Jungkook is far from what I imagined a frat boy to be like.

"Yeah, so?" he answers and takes a step closer. The space between us is less than two feet. I try to back up from him but my back hits the bookcase. "Does that surprise you, Jimin ssi?"

"Stop calling me Jimin ssi."

"That's your name, isn't it?" He smirks, his mood slightly lightening.

I sigh and turn away from him, I have no idea where I'm going, but I need to get away from Jungkook before I slap him. Or cry. It has been a long day, so I will most likely cry before slapping him. I really hate it.

"He can't stay in here," he says as I pass. When I turn around he has the small ring in his lip between his teeth. What made him decide to put a hole in his lip and eyebrow? That had to be painful.

"Why not? I thought you guys were friends?"

"We are," he says, "but no one stays in my room." His arms crosses over his chest, and for the first time since I met him, I can make out the shape of one of his tattoos. It's a flower, printed in the middle of his covered forearm. Jungkook, with a flower tattoo?

Feeling brave and annoyed, I let out a laugh. "Oh . . . I see. So only girls who make out with you can come into your room?" As the words leave my mouth his smile grows.

"That wasn't my room. Are you trying to say you want to make out with me? I like boys too, but sorry, you're not my type," he says and I'm surprised. I didn't see Jungkook being bisexual type.

"I'm . . . you are not. . ." I can't find. I'm staright but it hurts my feelings but he was so blatantly rude. "Well . . . then you take him to another room, and I'll find a way back to the dorms," I say and head for the door.

As I go through it and slam it shut behind me, even through the noise of the party, I hear Jungkook's mocking:

"Good night, Jimin ssi."

I can't help the tears that fall down my cheeks as I make my way down stairs. I hate college so far and my classes haven't even started. Why couldn't I just get a roommate who was like me? I should be asleep now, preparing for Monday's classes. I don't belong at parties like this, and I definitely don't belong hanging out with these type of people like Jungkook. He's such a mystery to me; why must he always be such a jerk? Why does he have all of these books? There is no way a rude, disrespectful, tattooed jerk like Jungkook could possibly enjoy those amazing books. The only thing I can picture him reading is the back of a beer bottle. I realize I have no idea where this house is located, or how to get back to the dorms. The more I think about my decisions tonight, the more frustrated and stressed I become.

I really should have thought this through; this is exactly why I plan everything, so things like this don't happen.

The house is still packed and the music is too loud. V is nowhere to be found; neither is Namjoon. Maybe I should just find a random bedroom upstairs and sleep on the floor? There are at least fifteen rooms up there, and maybe I will get lucky and find an empty one? Despite my efforts to put on a brave face, I can't, and I don't want to go down and have everyone see me like this. I turn back,find the bathroom I was in with Hoseok, and sit on the floor with my head between my knees. I call Seulgi again, and this time she answers on the second ring.

"Jimin? It's late, are you okay?" she says, her voice sounding tired.

"Yes. No. I went to a stupid party with my roommate and now I am stuck at a frat house with nowhere to sleep and no way to get back to my room," I sob. I know my problem isn't life or death, but I'm beyond frustrated with myself for getting into this situation.

"A party? With that red head boy?" She says, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, but he's passed out upstairs."

"Whoa, why are you even hanging out with him? he's so . . . just not someone you would ever hang around with," she says, and it irritates me. I wanted her to tell me it will be okay, that tomorrow is a new day, something positive and encouraging. Something not so judgmental.

"That isn't the point, Seulgi . . ." I say, but right then the door handle jingles and I sit up. "Just a minute!" I call to the person outside and wipe my eyes, but they are still red and puffy. You can easily tell I was crying.

"I will call you back; someone needs the bathroom," I say hang up before she can protest.

An impatient knock pounds on the other side of the door and I groan as I open it, wiping my eyes again.

"I said just a min—" But I stop as my eyes meet Jungkook's.

Thank you for reading!