Chapter 9

"Let me know if you need aything" V tells me. He is such a nice guy, but why does he hang out with Jungkook so much?

"Can you help me find Hoseok?" I ask him and he starts to laugh.His hand moves up in the air and he points into the next room, I hear is my gasp as I spot him. He,along with two other girls, are dancing on a table in the living room. A drunk girl climbs up and joins them, his hands gripping her hips. I expect him to swat her hands off but he just smiles and pushes her bottom against him.Oh.

"They're just dancing, Jimin," V smiles and gives a quick chuckle at my uneasy expression. They are not just dancing; they're groping and grinding each other.

"Yeah . . . I know." I say, even though it isn't as casual to me. I've never danced that way, not even with Seulgi, and we have been dating for two years. Seulgi! I feel incredibly guilty that she has not crossed my mind since I've arrived at this party. When I pull my phone and I have 3 messages from her.

*You there Jimin?*

*Hello? You okay?*

*Jimin? Should I call your mom? I'm getting worried.*

I dial her as fast as my fingers will allow, praying that she hasn't called my mom yet. She doesn't answer, so I text her assuring her that I'm okay and there is no need for her to call my mother. She will lose it if she finds out I am at a party, at a fraternity house on my first weekend of college.

"Heyyyy . . . Jimin!" Hoseok slurs as he walks into the kitchen. His arm drapes over my shoulder as he sways slightly back and forth."You having fun at this party?" he slurs. He is obviously beyond wasted. "I think . . . I need . . . the room is starting to spend, Jimin . . . I mean spin," he laughs, and his body lurches forward.

"He is going to be sick," I tell V and we put his arms over our shoulders.

"Follow me" he says and we practically drag him up the stairs. V opens a door, finding a bathroom. Of course when I needed one I couldn't find it. Right as we place him on the floor in front of the toilet, he immediately begins to vomit. I look away and hold my nose, trying not to puke myself.After more vomit that I can handle, he stops and V hands me a towel.

" Take him to the room across the hall and lay him on the bed. He is going to need to sleep it off," he says and I nod, but what I'm really thinking is that I can't leave him here alone, passed out. "You can stay there, too," he says, seeming to read my mind.

"Thank you," I tell him and he smiled and leaves the bathroom. I manage to get him up off the floor and help him walk across the hall and into a dark bedroom. I gently lay a groaning Hosoek onto the. I scan my surroundings and notice the bookshelves covering one of the walls. I walk over to it and search through the titles. Whoever owns this collection is impressive; there are many classics, including all of my favorites. Spying Wuthering Heights, I pull it off the shelf. It's in bad shape, the pages showing how many times it's been read.

"Why the hell are you in my room?" An angry voice booms from behind me.I know that accent by now. It's Jungkook.

Thank you for reading!