Chapter 20

As my lips touch Jungkook's I feel his sharp intake of breath. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I can't stop.Jungkook's mouth tastes just like I had imagined. I can taste the faint hint of mint on his tongue as he opens his mouth and kisses me. Really kisses me. His warm tongue runs along mine and I can feel the cold metal of his lip ring on the corner of my mouth. My entire body feels like it's been ignited; I have never felt like this before. He brings his hand to my face, cupping my flushed cheeks,before both of his hands go to my hips.He pulls back a little and plants a small kiss on my lips."Minnie," he breathes out, then quickly brings his mouth back to mine, his tongue sliding in once more. My mind is no longer in charge, the sensation has taken over every fiber of me. Jungkook pulls me by my hips closer to him as he lays back on the bed, never breaking the kiss. Unsure of what to do with my hands, I put them against his chest, and then climb onto his torso.His skin is hot and his chest is moving up and down with his rapid breathing. He pulls his mouth away from mine and I whimper at the loss of contact, but before I can complain he moves them to my neck.I feel every swipe and lick his tongue makes, the feeling is incredible. He grabs hold of my hair to keep my head just above his as he continues to kiss my neck. His teeth graze my collarbone and I moan, the feeling shoots down my whole body when as he gently begins sucking on my skin. I can feel myself geting hard and I would be embarrassed if I wasn't so intoxicated, by Jungkook and the alcohol.I have never kissed anyone like this,not even Seulgi.Seulgi!

" Jungkook . . . stop," but I don't recognize my voice. It's low and husky,and my mouth is incredibly dry. He doesn't stop." Jungkook!" I say again, my voice clearer, and he lets go of my hair.When I look into his eyes, they are darker, yet softer. His lips are pink and swollen from kissing me. "We can't," I say, even though I really want to keep kissing him, I know I can't.

The softness in his eyes disappears within seconds and he pulls himself up, knocking me off onto the other side of the bed. What just happened?"I'm sorry," are the only words I can think of. My heart feels like it will explode any second.

"Sorry for what?" he says and walks over to his dresser. He pulls out a black T-shirt and pulls it over his head. My eyes go down to his boxers again and they are noticeably tighter in the front.My cheeks flush and I slightly hope he hasn't noticed sūrely prominent bulge in my pants.

"For . . . stopping" I say. I don't want to know if I am sorry for kissing him so I don't want to apologise for that.

He seems uninterested, "Okay?"

"Or for kissing you... I don't know why I did it."I tell him, avoiding eye contact.

"It was just a kiss; people kiss all the time," His words hurt my feelings for some reason. Not that I care if he didn't feel what I did . What did I feel? I know I don't actually like him, he's a guy and I'm just drunk. It has been a long night and the alcohol made me kiss him. Somewhere in the back of my mind I fight down the thoughts of how much I wanted it to happen again. It was just the alcohol, and he was just being so nice, that's why.

"Can we not make a big deal of it,then?" I ask. I would be humiliated if anyone found out. This isn't me. I don't get drunk, and I don't cheat on my girlfriend at parties.

"Trust me, I don't want anyone to know about this, either. Now, stop talking about it," he snaps.

"So you're back to your old self, I see?" I say, my tone harsh.

"I was never anyone else. Don't think because you kissed me, basically against my will, we have some sort of bond now."

Ouch. Against his will? I can still feel the way his hand gripped my hair,the way he pulled me on top of him,and the way his lips formed "Minnie" before kissing me again."You could have stopped me."I say and standu p.

"Hardly," he scoffs and I feel like crying again. He makes me too emotional. I am humiliated and hurt by the way he's basically saying I forced him to kiss me. I bury my head in my hands for a moment and head for the door.

"You can stay in here tonight since you have nowhere else to go," he says quietly, but I shake my head. I don't want to be anywhere near him. This is all part of his little game. He will offer to let me stay in his room so I'll think he is a decent person, then when I fall asleep he will probably catch the room on fire or shave my head.

"No, thanks," I say and walk out of his room.When I reach the stairs, I think I hear him calling my name but I keep going.Outside, the cool breeze feels wonderful against my skin, I sit on the familiar stone wall and turn my phone back on. It's almost 4 a.m. I should be waking up in an hour to get an early shower and start studying. Instead I'm sitting on this broken stone wall, alone and in the dark. I pull out my phone and scroll through the text messages from Seulgi and my mother.Of course she told her. It's what she would do . . .But I can't even be upset with her. I just cheated on her. I type in the address of my dorm building on my phone's navigation and start to walk.

Thank you for reading!