Chapter 15

I change out of my pajamas and put on a new pair of jeans that I haven't worn yet. They are a little tighter than my usual pants, but not skinny jeans. I'm in desperate need of a trip to the laundry room, so I don't have much of a choice but to waer them. My shirt is a simple black button-up shirt withelbow lenght sleeves.

"Wow, I actually like your outfit today," J-Hope tells me. I assume it's a compliment despite the suprised tone in his voice that he would actually like something I'm wearing. I smile and he tries to offer me eyeliner again.

"No, thank you," I tell him politely and he puts it away.

" Molly is picking us up instead of V; she just texted that she'll be here any minute."

"I don't think she likes me," I say as I check myself out in the mirror.

Hosoek cocks his head to one side."Don't worry about her, she will be occupied tonight anyways."

" By Jungkook? I ask before I can stop myself. I can't help but notice the way he looks at me with his eyebrow raised.

"No, by Namjoon probably. She changes guys every week." That's a harsh thing to say about a friend, but he just smiles and adjusts his top.

"She isn't dating Jungkook?" The image of them making out on the bed comes to my mind.

"No way. Jungkook doesn't date. He just messes around with a lot of people, but he doesn't date anyone. Ever."

"People? As in boys and girls?," I vaguely remember him saying something about it at the last party but I was too busy crying to really notice. Why am I going again?

"Yeah, he's bi."

"What about you?" Iask and immediately feel bad for being so intrusive.

"Oh, uh, yeah me too." Is all I can manage to say and we share an akward moment of silence before his phone rings and we head outside to meet Molly.

The party tonight is the same as last week. The lawn and house are crowded with drunk people everywhere. Why didn't I just stay in and stare at my ceiling?Molly disappears as soon as we arrive, and I end up getting a spot on the couch and am sitting there for at least an hour when Jungkook walks by.

"You look . . . different," he says as I stand up. His eyes rake down my body and back up. He doesn't even try to be subtle about it. I stay silent, feeling extremely uncomfortable, until his eyes meet mine. "You look like a normal teenager." He laughs.I roll my eyes and adjust my shirt,suddenly wishing I was wearing my normal loose clothing."I'm surprised to see you here."

"Yeah...I'm a bit surprised that I ended up here again," I say and walk away from him. He doesn't follow, but for some reason I find myself wishing he would have.I push that part down as I look for something else to do.

A few hours later, Hoseok is trashed again. Well, as much as everyone else is.

"Let's play Truth or Dare," Namjoon slurs and their small group of friends gather around the couch. Molly passes a bottle of clear alcohol to V and he takes a swig. Jungkook's hand is so large that it covers his entire red cup as he takes a sip.

Another punk-looking girl joins the game, making it Jungkook, Namjoon,V, Taehyung's roommate Suga,who I met on my first day Molly,Hoseok , and the new girl.I'm just thinking that a drunken game of Truth or Dare can't possibly end well when Molly says with a wicked smile, "You should play, too,Jimin."

"No, I'd rather not," I tell her and focus my attention on a brown stain on the carpet.

"To actually play, he would have to stop being a prude for five minutes," Jungkook tells them and they all laugh except Hoseok. His words anger me. I am not a prude. Yeah, I will admit I'm not by any means wild, but I'm not a prude. I glare at Jungkook and sit down cross-legged in their little circle,between V and another girl. Jungkook laughs and whispers something to Namjoon before they start.

The first few truths and dares include Namjoon being dared to chug an entire can of beer, Molly being dared to flash her bare chest to the group, which she does, and Hoseok revealing the truth that his nipples are pierced.

"Truth or dare, Jimin ssi?" Jungkook asks and I gulp.

"Truth?" I say nervously.He laughs and mutters, "Of course," but I ignore him as V rubs his hands together.

"Okay. Are you . . . a virgin?" Namjoon asks, and I choke on my own breath. No one seems fazed by the intrusive question, besides me. I feel the heat in my cheeks and the humor in everyone's faces.

"Well?" Jungkook presses. Despite how much I want to run away and hide, I just nod. Of course I'm a virgin; the furthest Seulgi and I have gone is making out and touching her bottom, ,through our clothes, of course.

Still, no one seems surprised by my answer, just intrigued. "So you have been dating Seulgi for two years and you haven't had sex?" Hoseok asks, and I shift uncomfortably.I just shake my head.

" Jungkook's turn," I say quickly, hoping to take the attention away from myself.

Thank you for reading!