Chapter 80

The days here pass quickly. Having freedom for the first time in your life will do that. It's still foreign to be in my own place with my own shower, to make my own coffee in my own kitchen. Sharing all of this with Jungkook only makes it that much better. I decide upon my navy blue eyelet shirt with white shoes. I am getting better at feeling confident in them, but I still pack my trusty Toms in my purse just in case. My hair is curled and pinned back and I even put on a little eye shadow and liner. I am really liking this having my own space.

Jungkook refuses to wake up, sitting up only long enough to kiss me goodbye. I wonder how he manages to work and do all of his schoolwork when I have yet to see him do either. In a brave move, I grab his car keys and take his car to Vance. If he is skipping classes, he surely won't miss it, right? I forget how much closer we live to Vance now, and I make a mental note to remember to thank Jungkook for his foresight, even though he has to drive farther to campus now. That I don't have to drive forty minutes makes my day much better.

When I reach the top floor Kimberly is standing at the conference room table placing donuts in neat rows.

"Whoa, Jimin! Look at you!" She whistles playfully. I flush and she laughs. "Navy is definitely your color." She looks me up and down again. I feel slightly self-conscious, but her smile soothes my thoughts. I have been feeling much more confident and sexy lately, thanks to Jungkook.

"Thank you, Kimberly." I smile back and grab a donut and a cup of coffee. The phone rings on her desk and she rushes over to answer it.

When I get to my office, I have an email from Mr. Vance praising my notes on the first manuscript and saying that even though that one was a pass for the house, he looks forward to my evaluation of the next one. I dive right in and get to work.

"Anything good?" Jungkook's voice startles me out of my work. I look up, slightly shocked, and he smiles. "Must be, since you didn't seem to notice my arrival."

He looks incredible. His hair is pushed up in the front as always, but the sides are flatter than usual, and he has a plain white V-neck on. The shirt is tighter than usual, making his tattoos even more visible underneath. He is so incredibly hot-and all mine.

"So . . . how was the drive?" Jungkook asks with a smirk.

"Really nice." I giggle.

"So you think you can just take my car without my permission?" His voice is low and I can't tell if he is joking.

"I . . . well . . ." I stammer.

He doesn't say anything, just walks over behind my desk and pulls my chair out. His eyes move from my shoes up to my face and he pulls me to stand up. "You look so sexy today," he says against my neck before gently pressing his lips against my skin.

I shiver. "Why . . . why are you here?"

"You aren't happy to see me?" He smiles and lifts me onto the desk.
Oh. "Yeah . . . of course I am," I tell him. I am always happy to see him.

"I may have to consider coming back here after all, just so I can do this every day," he says and puts his hands on my thighs.

"Someone could come in here." I try to be stern, but my tone is shaky.

"Nope-Vance is at a meeting for the rest of the afternoon and Kimberly has agreed to call if she needs you."

The idea of Jungkook hinting to Kimberly what we could be doing in here makes my cheeks heat, but my hormones take over. I glance at the door.

"Locked," he answers cockily.
Without thinking, I pull Jungkook closer and immediately put my hand over his crotch, palming him through his jeans. He groans and unbuttons his jeans, yanking them down along with his boxers.