Chapter 14

It's finally Friday, and my first week of college is almost over. Feeling pleased with the way the week has gone overall, I plan on just watching some movies, since J-Hope will most likely be at a party. Having all my classes syllabus' really makes things easier for me, and I can do a lot of the work ahead of time. I grab my bag and leave early, stopping by the café to grab a coffee to get an extra shot of energy for the beginning of the day.

"Jimin, right?" a girl's voice says behind me as I wait in line. I turn around to find the pink-haired girl from the party. Molly, I think J-Hope called her.

"Yeah," I answer and turn back around.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" she asks. Sighing, I turn around again and shake my head no. "You should, it's going to be awesome." She says and smiles. Sh runs her tiny fingers over a large swirling tattoo on her forearm.

"Too bad. I know Namjoon wanted to see you." She says and I can't help but laugh. "What? He was talking about you yesterday."

"I doubt that . . . but even if he was,I'm straight and have a girlfriend," I tell her, causing her smile to grow.

"Too bad, I bet he could swing you," she smirks, and I thank God when my order is ready. My hand wraps the cup too quickly and a little bit of coffee laps over the edge and burns my hand.I curse under my breath and walk away.Swing me? Turn me gay? Obviously. Yuck, I do not like boys and Seulgi is my girlfriend and I would never do anything to hurt her. We haven't spoken much this week, but that's only because my Schedule been so busy. I make a mental note to call her tonight and catch up,see how she's been doing without me.

The dayhas been great. Jin and I have been meeting by the bookstore to walk to Literature together. He's leaning against the brick wall, and as I reach him he greets me with a big smile.

"I'm leaving about thirty minutes into class today. I forgot to tell you that I'm flying back to my hometown for the weekend," he tells me.

"That's so exciting!" I tell him, maybe I should go home for the weekend sometime. My mom's house is only two hours away but I haven't brough a car yet, so it will have to wait.

As promised, Jin leaves thirty minutes into class, which suddenly makes me even more aware of Jungkook's presence next to me.In college, we can sit wherever we want, a different seat every day if we want but Jungkook Always sits next to me in the front row. I know he does it just to annoy me but I have ignored him all week.

"Monday we will begin our week long discussion of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice," Professor Hill announces as class ends. I don't hide my excitement,and I'm fairly sure that I just let out asqueal. I have read that novel at least ten times and it's one of my favorites.

"Let me guess, you are just madly in love with Mr. Darcy." Jungkook says in a mocking tone as I walk outside.

"I do not actually," I say without meeting his eyes. We reach the intersection and I look both ways before crossing the street.

"Really?" he laughs,continuing to follow me along the busy sidewalk.

"Yes really, but I'm sure you aren't able to comprehend Mr. Darcy's character." My mind goes to the massive collection of novels in Jungkook's room. They couldn't possibly be his. Could they?

"Oh yeah, it's really hrd to comprehend that he's a man who is rude and intolerable being made into a romantic hero. I think it'sridiculous if Elizabeth has any sense,

she would have told him to f*ck off from the beginning."

I laugh at his choice of words but cover my mouth, stopping myself. I was actually enjoying our little banter, and his presence, but it would only be a matter of time, minutes if I'm lucky, until he says something hurtful.Looking up, I meet his dimpled grin and can't help but admire his good looks. Piercings and all.

"But do you agree that Elizabeth is an idiot?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Yes and no,she was not smart fo her relationship with Mr.Darcy, but she was still one of the strongest,most complex characters ever written,"I say in her defense, He laughs and I join him. Something flashes in his eyes and he stops laughing.

"I'll see you around, Jimin ssi," he says and turns on his heel and disappears back where we'd come from.What is wrong with him? Before I can begin to analyze his actions, my phone rings. Seulgi's name flashes across my screen and I feel oddly guilty as I answer.

"Hey, Jimin, I was going to text you, but I figured I might as well call." Seulgi's voicesounds rushed.

"What are you doing? You sound busy."

"No, just on my way to meet some friends at the grill," she explains.

"Okay, well, I won't keep you. I'm so glad it's Friday. I am ready for the weekend!"

"Are you going to another party?Your mom is still disappointed." Wait, why did she mention it to my mother? I love that she has a close relationship with her, but sometimes dating her is like having an annoying little sister who tattles on me. I hate to compare her that way, but it's true.Rather than getting into it with her,I just tell her.

"No, I'm not going to a party. I miss you."

"I miss you too, Jimin. So much. Call me later, okay?"

I agree and we exchange "I love you's" before hanging up.

When I get back to my room, Hoseok is getting ready for another party tonight ,which I assume is at Jungkook's frat house. I log into Netflix and browse the movies, deciding what to watch tonight.

"I really wish you would come. I swear we won't stay over night this time. Just come for a little bit.Watching movies alone in this small room sounds miserable!" J-Hope begs, and I laugh. He continues to plead me while he does his hair and changes into three different outfits before deciding on a tight green shirt that leaves very little to the imagination to go with his skinny jeans. I have to admit, I envy his confidence. I know that I have a decent body,I work out but with a bit of tummy. I'm just not comfortable with it like he is. I tend to wear loose shirts that hide my stomach, while he tries to draw as much attention to his perfectly toned chest as much as possible .

"I know . . .I just.... ugh! What the heck?" I yell at my laptop screen that is now all black. I press the power button andwait . . . and wait. The black screen remains.

"See! It's a sign that you should come. My laptop is in Taehyung's apartment,so you can't use mine." he smirks and ruffles his hair again. Looking at him, I realize I really don't want to sit in the dorm alone without anything to do or watch.

"Fine," I say, and he jumps up and down, clapping his hands. "But we're leaving before midnight." I groan and he smiles, a look of glory in his face.

Thank you for reading!