Chapter 12

It takes me a moment to remember where I am when I wake up. The horrible party and even worse night flood into my memory and I groan as I climb out of the bed. J-Hope is still passed out, I might as well let him sleep while I find out know how we are getting back to the dorms before waking him. I put my shoes on, and step out. Should I knock on Jungkook's door or try to find V? Is V even part of the frat? I would have never guessed that Jungkook, so maybe V is too.

The hallway is empty and suprisingly clean despite the party last night. I have to step over sleeping bodies as I make my way downstairs. "V?" I call, hoping to hear a reply. There are at least twenty people sleeping in the living room alone. The floor is littered with red cups and trash,which makes it hard to navigate through the mess, but also makes me realize how clean the upstairs hallway actually was, despite the people there.When I reach the kitchen, I have to force myself not to clean it up. I would love to see Jungkook cleaning up all this trash, as the thought goes through my head I stifle a laugh.

"What's so funny?"I turn around and find Jungkook entering the kitchen, a trash bag in his hand. He sweeps his arm over the countertop, making the cups fall into the trash bag.

"Nothing, does V live here, too?" He ignores me and continues to clean up. He must be the only one awake and cleaning. Good, he deserves to have to clean this whole mess up.

"Does he?" I ask again, more impatient this time. "The sooner you tell me if V lives here, the sooner I can leave."

" Now you have my attention. But, no, he doesn't live here.Does he seem like a frat boy to you?" He smirks.

"No, but neither do you," I snap andhis jaw tenses.

He ignores my comment and continues to clean."Is there a bus that runs close to here?" I ask, not expecting an answer.

"Yep, about a block away."

"Could you tell me where it is?"

"It's not hard to find."

I roll my eyes and walk out of the kitchen. Jungkook's momentary lack of rude comments last night was obviously a one-time thing and today he is going to be coming at me full force today. After the night I had, I can't stand to be around him.I wake up Hoseok, and we go back downstairs.

" Jungkook said there is a bus stop around the block," I tell him and he laughs.

"We aren't taking the damn bus.One of these assholes will take us back to our room. He was probably just giving you a hard time," he says. " Jungkook, you ready to take us back now? My head is pounding."

"Yeah, sure, just give me a minute," he says and I scoff. At least he's nice to Hoseok, I wonder how long they have been friends.

During thedrive back to the dorms Hosoek sings along to whatever metal song is playing through the speakers and Jungkook rolls all the windows down, despite my please to roll them up. He stays silent the whole way, mindlessly drumming his long fingers across the steering wheel.

"I'll come by later, Hosoek," he tells as J-Hope climbs out of the passenger seat. He nods and waves as I open my door.

"Bye, Jimin ssi," he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and follow Hoseok back into the dorm.

Thank you for reading!