meeting

stefan
you and stefan met in school. he was always shy and reserved, rarely speaking to anyone who wasn't his older brother damon, and even then it was with caution.

you were unsure whether to approach him or not, though you continued to glance over at the lunch table he sat at by himself. similar to yourself. after weeks, even months, of hesitating to speak to stefan you finally did. taking slow steps towards his table and placing your tray of food next to his.

he looked up, confused. a puzzled look across his features, wondering why you were standing in front of him.

"hi." he said, looking and sounding surprisingly confident for a boy so quiet.

"hi..."

damon
the dark haired guy wouldn't stop staring at you. staring, smirking, winking and doing a flirty little wave in your direction whenever your eyes met. you rolled your eyes each time, and watched how his response to that was just a chuckle, a giggle. you were clearly his amusement for the night.

by the end of the night, he was approaching you, sitting on the stool next to you and sliding a filled shot glass towards you "for you. i'm damon."

"i don't really think it's the best idea to accept drinks from strangers... especially strangers who have been staring at me from across the club all night." you shot him a sarcastic smile, and slid the glass back across the table to him. damon caught it without looking.

chuckling, he slid it back across to you "come on. not even from... handsome, dashing, dare i say, strangers like myself?" he smiled, that same smile he had been doing to you all night, he looked into your eyes "have a drink. for me?" he asked.

you finally gave in, shaking your head, giggling a little and drinking the shot that damon had bought for you.

it was gonna be a hell of a night.

klaus
you would both be drinking at a bar, klaus by himself and you with a friend. in the early hours of the morning. he'd watch you from the opposite end of the bar, waiting for the right moment to begin conversation with you.

your friend left for home and you decided to leave soon after. while walking home you noticed footsteps behind you, though when you turned around to face them the dark streets were empty.

after minutes the footsteps grew increasingly louder, increasingly closer. and you grew increasingly more scared. you began to run, taking a look back and noticing the man now also running.

"leave her alone!" a loud voice boomed through the alleyways, making you jump as you crouched besides a wall and listened to the events unfolding around you.

"so i assume that you think it is funny to frighten girls? hm? you think it's nice to frighten women, mate?" yOu shuddered in fear as the sounds of punches, kicks , screams and shouts filled the air. you covered your ears, too scared to move.

minutes later, he was crouched next to you "hi, love. are you alright?" he, the person who just saved you, tucked your hair behind your ear and frowned as he took in your tears and the way your body was shaking in fear. "you're okay. i am here.... i'm klaus." he, klaus, gently took your hand and rubbed it with his thumb. "i am gonna look after you, ensure that you're okay."

jeremy
you were on your phone, scrolling through social media when a girl approached you confidently. "hi... my names elena." she smiled, and you smiled back. you were confused, but nonetheless you smiled back and put your phone away to be polite.

"hi... do you need something?" you question, looking around. she smiles and nods.

"yeah well. my brother, the one over there. awkward looking thing." the girl, elena, giggles and points to him. he was cute, shy looking and staring at his feet with a blush across his pale cheeks. you giggle "he thinks you're cute. he wanted me to ask if it's okay for him to come and say hi."