feeding on you

stefan would feel guilty. although he would've been in greater danger if he hadn't fed, and he healed you straight away he didn't feel as if it was right to be feeding on you. you were his partner, not his personal blood bag. no matter how many times you offered and insisted that it was okay, he would always isolate himself in his room after having to do so.

damon would leave kisses and love bites all over you until he found the place he wanted to feed from. he offered to heal you but you would always refuse, liking the scars and marks that he left, knowing you belonged to him. he would make you walk around the house shirtless so he could see his marks and make smug and cocky comments about them.

klaus always felt proud of the bite marks he left on you. he would run his finger over the mark gently and lick the blood from his finger. "look at you. so beautiful. you're like my canvas. letting me leave my art, my marks, all over your pretty body."

enzo would take care of you afterwards. he didn't always do it but when he did he was sure he enjoyed it one hundred times more than you did. he would heal you and hold you in his arms. he would continue to ask if you were okay all night long.

elijah would always make sure you received some pleasure or comfort from it at least– he didn't want to be the only one gaining something from it. he would often feed on you during sex so you would feel the least pain possible, and afterwards he would look after you.

kol knew you liked it when he bit you, and he didn't feel at all guilty for doing it usually– unless you showed obvious signs of pain. it made him feel powerful and dominant, and he liked feeling that way.

rebekah would be gentle at first. she would ensure you were okay, kissing your skin gently and leaving a trail of delicate, small marks until she fed from you. you liked it, as it was rebekah– but you couldn't deny the fact it was painful.

katherine much like damon would be proud of the marks she made. she wouldn't heal them unless you wanted her to– and often you didn't. you liked the way she wanted to claim you, call you hers.