klaus

you and klaus are play chasing each other around a forest, you're human and klaus is hybrid. he can hear your every movement and you know it entertains him to watch you attempt to hide:

"oh come on, love. you can do better than that, i am sure." klaus joked as he sped up to catch up with you. you felt a breeze from his fast movement, as well as his warm breath against your neck. you shuddered as he moved your hair aside so he can whisper into your ear "go on. i shall allow you to have another attempt.. get a head start, i will count to ten... nine." his flower pink lips cracked a smile and he placed his hand on your lower back, gently pushing you forwards. you began to run. klaus' booming voice getting quieter as you sprinted away.

you decided to at least try to make this difficult for klaus for once. every so often the two of you would come out to the forest and spend quality time together. questionable quality time that is, because a hybrid chasing their human partner wasn't the most normal of dates in the world.

"love! i can hear your heart beating. are you even attempting to make this difficult for me? not that i mind. i am enjoying myself, are you not?" klaus shouted out, smirking to himself as he heard your heartbeat speed up at the sound of his own voice. knowing that he had that affect on you made the hybrid very happy.

you continued to run, knowing he was getting closer and closer to you each second. it was thrilling, knowing the man you loved was chasing you down, only to set you free and do it all over again.

"i can hear you, love. i can smell your blood." you heard klaus' footsteps approaching. your heart sped up,  you panicked, frantically thinking of a place to hide, to run, anything. klaus chuckled at the rate of your heartbeat. excitement arising, thinking that you would be in sight any minute.

you glanced around, your eyes landing on a tall and old oak tree. you smiled and carefully reached for a branch. hauling yourself up and continuing to climb. this was new, surely it would make it difficult for klaus this way. right?

peering out from behind leaves, you looked down at klaus, looking around confused. he could smell you, hear you. but where were you? "i am feeling slightly perplexed, darling. you've managed to hide from me. i am impressed." you let a small giggle escape, covering your mouth with your hand to muffle and quieten the sound. you took your eyes off of klaus for a second, and when you looked back the hybrid had sprinted off.

"and don't look so bloody smug, love." a voice appeared from behind you. you jumped, as klaus wrapped his arm around your waist, ensuring you were safe and secure, out of danger, on the tree branch "you do know that i always win, right?" klaus smirked, placing two fingers under your chin and tilting your head up so he could stare into your eyes "why should this be any different?"