gifts

stefan would give you a vervain necklace or other piece of jewellery to protect you from other vampires (definitely damon, although he denied it) in mystic falls. he would wrap it in a cute box with a ribbon tied around.

damon would give you a promise ring. promising that you would marry each other, promising that even if something happened bad between you two (which was bound to happen with damon) you would always find your ways back to each other.

klaus would give you paintings and sketches. sometimes of yourself and other times of beautiful scenery, comparing them to you and writing cute notes onto the back of canvases and pages.

jeremy would give you his hoodie. or maybe you would steal his hoodie, and not give it back. not that he minded. he loved sharing hoodies and shirts with you, he loved seeing how the clothes hung on you, and the smell of himself on you. knowing you belonged to each other.

elijah would give you a necklace filled with his blood. he wanted you to have the option to drink his blood in a life or death situation– he knew he couldn't live without you, but wanted you to make the decision when the time was right for you.

kol would give you a charm bracelet. he would add the first charm, the date of your anniversary and let you add significant dates of events as the years went on. first date, first kiss, first time. it was all on there.

kai would make you a mixtape of all of his favourite songs. he would spend hours picking out the right songs to ensure they all fitted the mood of the tape.

rebekah would give you a locket with a picture of you and herself in. she wanted you to have a part of her wherever you were, whether the two of you were together or not.

katherine would put a picture of the two of you into a cute frame. it was simple but a big gesture– she wasn't always the best at portraying her feelings so a gift from her was always good to allow you to understand how she felt.