horror movies

stefan pulled you closer to his chest. you were sat on his lap, a blanket draped around the both of you. he had told you that you should sit on his lap so you don't get too scared, but in reality he was the scared one– he wanted to feel you close all throughout the movie.

damon teased your fears all throughout the length of the movie. he would gently poke you and make you jump. damon found the movies funny, and laughed at the gore– whereas it frightened you.

klaus would wrap his arm around you and allow you to rest your head on his chest. you weren't THAT scared, but you were still on edge. you liked the fact he pulled you closer at scary scenes in an attempt to protect you and make you feel safe.

jeremy would hold in his laughter whenever he watched horror movies with you. you would jump and hide your face in his chest, you would feel his chest moving up and down beneath you as he held in his laughter.

enzo would wrap an arm around your shoulder and kiss your cheek to distract you whenever a scary scene came on. "i've seen much worse." he whispered into your ear, making you giggle slightly.

elijah didn't particularly like horror films– he thought they were distasteful, yet still watched them and sat with you, pulling you closer when you inevitably got scared.

kol always encouraged you to watch them even though you didn't like them. you sat throughout the whole film with your eyes covered– your head tucked into his chest. he laughed quietly and often ended up watching you more than your film.

kai always felt somewhat guilty watching you flinch and hide at the blood and gore in the films. he knew he had seen and done much worse, he wasn't entirely sure why you had fallen so hard for him when you were aware of what he had done.

rebekah is sweet and giggly throughout the film. she pulls you closer and allows you to cuddle her whenever the film got particularly scary.

katherine found it difficult to not laugh at you and the way you jumped at scary parts of the film– she tried her best, but you always noticed.