blood

"uhh... is that blood on your shirt?"

damon looks down at his shirt, making a thoughtful expression before replying with a cocky answer, as usual "well... yes and no. yes, it is blood. but no, it was also my lunch."

stefan blushes, feeling guilty. he  immediately pulls his shirt off and throws it to the wooden floor "sorry... i didn't realise." he smiles cheekily.

klaus grins, holding your chin and kissing you gently "yes, love. and if you are lucky you can most likely still taste him on my lips. oh, you do not have a problem with that, right?"

jeremy chuckles and looks down at his shirt "uh, yeah i guess it is." he blushes at your suggestion that he should take it off. he does as you say and shyly throws it to the floor "maybe i should hunt vampires more often, huh?"

enzo laughs quietly to himself and shrugs "i suppose this is what happens when the salvatore's drag me into their drama." he pauses, glancing up at you and considering the fact you were still human– it would be weird to you even though you were well aware and informed of the supernatural "you don't mind, right?"

elijah sighs frustratedly, groaning to himself "niklaus' fault." he explains, loosening his tie and beginning to unbutton the white shirt "blood covering my brand new shirt."

kol nods, sitting on the couch and kicking his legs up to rest on the furniture "what else would it be?" he questions, glancing up at you and raising his eyebrows.

kai giggles, laughing to himself and nodding "you should've seen the other guy." he sits beside you, an adorable smile unfit for a disturbing situation covering his lips "he's dead in a ditch."

rebekah sighs to herself, nodding and pulling the shirt over her head "all niklaus' fault as usual. come, i'll tell you the rest while i wash the blood away." she takes your hand and pulls you to another room, although you weren't excited to hear what her brother had been up to you were excited to see her.

katherine groans, annoyed at you, annoyed at the situation and annoyed at herself "don't ask stupid questions, y/n. of course it's blood." she snaps, sighing "the salvatore brothers are so dead."