klaus

smut warning !! nsfw

imagine klaus arrives home after a long mission with the salvatore brothers

klaus was arriving home today. it had been months since you had seen him, since he left on a mission with the salvatore brothers. you had been attempting to call and text every day but it was a lot of effort, you still tried to make it work. and not a day went by when the two of you weren't missing each other, when he wasn't longing for you to be safe in his arms.

you were waiting by the door, klaus had text you earlier saying that he would be home soon and you hadn't left the spot since. you wanted to be there the moment he walked through the door.

and you were, jumping into his arms and kissing him not one second after he had been home. he chuckled, his hands on your ass and your legs wrapped around his waist "it looks like somebody missed me, hm?" klaus commented, making you both laugh before he leant in for another kiss.

it didn't take long for the kisses to heat up, and before you knew it klaus was carrying you to your room and throwing you onto the bed, not wasting anytime to straddle you.

you whined as klaus pinned you onto the mattress with his hybrid strength, his body towering above you as he sucked and nipped harshly at the soft skin on your neck "klaus." you moaned, earning a groan from him as he ripped your shirt off. you didn't mind.

klaus left kisses, bite marks and hickeys from your neck all the way down to your chest. after the hybrid was done, he leant back to see his art. tracing them with his thumb and mumbling compliments "my god, love. you are a piece of art. my beautiful girl. all mine." he was possessive in the best of ways ensuring you knew you belonged to him.

his hips slowly moved against yours, earning a moan from you as you felt his hard on through the fabric of your clothes "these," you whined, leaning down and quickly unzipping his jeans, tugging at the waistband "off, now. please." klaus smirked, enjoying seeing the state that he had managed to work you into.

"oh, yes?" he teased, grabbing both your hands in one of his "and since when do you make the rules, love?" klaus chuckled, his other hand holding your hips down, stopping you from grinding against him as he straddled you "you said please at the very least, i suppose."

you watched as klaus pulled his jeans off, he had no boxers on underneath and his dick stood hard against his stomach. your legs spread on instinct and klaus grinned, well aware of the effect his body and his dominance was having on you.

without warning, he ripped your shorts off. leaving you in just the red lace panties that klaus had picked out for you before. your wetness was beginning to soak through the material, visible to klaus "aww," he teased "love, you are this wet already? all because of me?" he questioned, beginning to rub your clit through the thin fabric. your eyes squeezed shut and a loud moan fell from your mouth "look at me." he demanded.

your eyes opened, making immediate eye contact with klaus. he watched you fall apart, smirking at the moans that freely flowed from your parted lips. chuckling when he tore your panties in half and dipped his fingers in between your folds, feeling your wetness before entering his fingers into you.

"so tight, love. such a pretty girl." klaus praised, curling his fingers to hit just the right spot, all while rubbing your clit with his thumb. each of your moans got louder, and eventually you were grinding down on his fingers. until he pulled them out, you whined from the sudden emptiness and watched as klaus brought his fingers to his mouth to taste you. he moaned at the taste, licking his fingers clean.

"klaus, more. please. need more." you whined, only to be silenced by klaus. he brought his fingers to your mouth, wiping the saliva from his mouth in one clean swipe onto your lips and then gently kissing you.

he used his vampire speed to get on top of you once again. you moaned at the feeling of his dick between your folds, whining as he teased your entrance. klaus looked at you for consent, you nodded in agreement and with the same vampire speed his thick length slid into you, making you scream out.

klaus moaned loudly, his hips moving at a fast steady pace. the sound of skin slapping together turning the two of you on even more as you scratched down klaus' back, the scratches and marks healing instantly.

"oh god, y/n!" klaus moaned out, his lips parted as he stared down at you. he looked so handsome, his hair messy and his pink lips moving with each moan which escaped. you knew neither of you would last long, you were both so desperate for each other.

his thrusts became even faster, and you felt yourself getting closer and closer to your orgasm. your hand trailed down your stomach to your clit to rub yourself as klaus pounded into you again and again and again. he groaned at the sight of you, letting out a loud moan as your walls tightened around his twitching cock. you came first, screaming his name as you covered his length in your cum. he released inside of you, continuing to gently thrust into you before pulling out.

he laid beside you, wrapping his arms protectively around your waist. "i have missed this, love. i missed you."