katherine

"and why do you need my help?"
"you know i can't sin by myself."

imagine: katherine asks for you to help her plot against the salvatore brothers but the tension between the two of you keeps building and building

you were sat on your bed, writing messily in your journal about how how oh so cute katherine was to you today, about how she complimented you and continued to make sexual jokes, touched your thigh and your face and made you laugh when she made her way into your room, slamming the door open "i am so upset!" she announced to you. you quickly shut the book, ensuring she couldn't see your pages and pages of scrawls about her. you even sketched her sometimes.

"why? what happened?" your eyebrows furrowed together as you tossed the book aside, tapping the spot next to you and allowing her to sit beside you. katherine practically threw herself onto the bed next to you, laying her head on your lap and pouting up at you. you ran your hand through her long brown hair, unable to resist the desire to smile that grew whenever you laid eyes on her.

she let out a dramatic sigh "damon hurt me. he broke my neck and left me in the forest– all because i tried to kidnap elena. he's so pathetic." katherine folded her arms across her chest and looked up at you, gazing into your eyes longingly. you knew she would never be over stefan and damon salvatore– she missed the power and dominance she had over the two. the way she could control both of them.

"he did not." you faked a gasp "i'll kill him." you smiled to yourself as you watched her giggle at your joke, shaking her head at you. you knew she was being completely and utterly serious, but you didn't like to play along with it. you liked to make jokes and distract her from the thought of them– focus on you.

the two of you sat in silence for awhile, and time seemed to stand still. you stared, gazed, into each other's eyes and appreciated the way you looked at each other. silently thanked the other for being there, just by exchanging looks.

although neither of you wanted to admit it, you didn't speak about your serious feelings and thoughts that often, you were so grateful to have each other. lucky to wake up in the same house, to share each other's companies– just to be aware of each other's existence.

"you're staring..." katherine muttered, her voice quiet as she leaned closer to you. she placed her hand onto the back of your neck, gently pulling you down closer, with the goal of connecting your lips.

you paused, your gaze flickering from her lips to her eyes "and so are you." you replied, making her smile before she filled the space and connected your lips. the kiss was soft and gentle, you wanted to say filled with admiration, love... desire even. but you knew katherine. you knew how hooked she still was on stefan, you knew she would never feel that way about you.

but that didn't stop you. you allowed yourself to kiss her, to let your hands tangle in her thick brown hair as you exchanged a kiss. and you found yourself on top of her, things getting more and more heated– until eventually you both ended up naked under the duvet.

she was beautiful. and you watched her carefully, smiling as you took in how her petite body looked tucked under the white blanket, the way her olive skin tone stood out against the shade. her eyes were closed and she had her legs resting on yours. her dark curls were spread on the pillow underneath her and you watched as her chest slowly rose and fell with each soft breath she took.

she was gorgeous, so beautiful with the perfect personality. you had been pining over her for centuries– every day you would write in your journal, write about how she was so perfect for you. but how she would never see you like that, never love you. you knew she used you. you were her friend, someone to do her dirty work, someone for her to have sex with and kiss whenever she needed to. you knew she used it to get her own way– yet you couldn't stop yourself from being walked all over.

katherine sat up suddenly, drawing you from your thoughts. she moved her legs from the place on you making you frown from the lack of warmth, missing the way her soft skin felt when pressed against yours "i know what we have to do. and you're going to help me."

and there it is. her little plan that she was going to use you for. "and why do you need my help?" you rose your eyebrows, sitting up a little with the duvet still covering your chest. you could feel your heart breaking all over again, this always happened. over and over again.

she turned to you, pouting and wiggling her eyebrows at you suggestively "you know i can't sin by myself." you felt yourself blushing at her sexual comment, your cheeks growing brighter and brighter.

you paused for a second, sighing to yourself. you knew you were going to do exactly what she told you to "what do i need to do?"