Chapter 26

AN: My note will have to be at the beginning for this chapter. Lizzsherry please hold my hands. This is my first time writing anything, and I am already attempting smut/🍋 too. Shameless, I know. Your critique is welcomed, but please be gentle. I get scared easily. 🙈

⚠️⚠️⚠️(Mature Content Warning) ⚠️⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~

Arthit drove home as fast as he can. They kept quiet in the car as their adrenaline and lust was running high. Their heart beats racing with anticipation. When they reached Arthit's apartment, Arthit quickly opened his apartment door, grabbed Kongpob by the collar and continued where they left off. Kongpob steadied Arthit by the waist. They kicked off their shoes without breaking their kiss.

Kongpob reaches his hand behind Arthit, squeezing his butt, and then picks him up, and Arthit wraps his legs around Kongpob's waist. Arthit pulls Kongpob's head back by his hair and works his mouth down Kongpob's neck. He sucks and nips his ears, then softly blows it, driving Kongpob insane. Kongpob drops Arthit on the bed, and looms over him, parting his legs. He takes Arthit's mouth again, sucking and plunging his tongue to every corner of Arthit's mouth.

Both their hands are busy at work trying to take each other's shirts off. Arthit down right cursed at how many damn buttons were on Kongpob's. They quickly took each other's pants off too, leaving only their boxers on with full on tents. Kongpob pulled back to look at Arthit. Arthit looked at Kongpob and ran his hands all over his chest and abs. He has fantasized about touching him for so long. Arthit's soft milky skin was so warm and beautiful.

Kongpob saw the lust in Arthit's eyes, and Arthit's beautiful body beneath him drove him wild. Kongpob dropped another kiss on Arthit lips and then started sucking and nipping along Arthit's jaw down to his neck. Kongpob gave open mouth kisses and licks to Arthit's sensitive ears causing Arthit to moan uncontrollably. Holding himself steady with each arm to the side of Arthit's body. Kongpob slowly worked his way down the trembling heat beneath him. Using his left hand to fondle and tease one nipple, while he devoured the other in his mouth. Arthit's hands were in Kongpob's hair.

"Ko...Kong"

"Argh...ah...ah"

Arthit breathes heavily with his eyes closed. He grabs onto Kongpob's shoulders.

Kongpob alternated between sucking Arthit's left and right nipples. While his hand firmly holds onto Arthit's waist. He hooks his finger in Arthit's boxers, and starts to pull them down.

Arthit arch up to let Kongpob take his boxers off. Freeing his glistening hard on dick.
Kongpob slowly kissed and sucked on every inch of skin leading down to the prize. When his mouth reached its destination, he took a detour and started kissing Arthit's inner thighs.
Kongpob's kisses made Arthit shake in a ticklish fit until suddenly, Kongpob took his dick and gave it two pumps, and then plunged it in his mouth.

"Kong... Kong... argh...ah"

"That feels...good...ah"

Arthit fists his hands in Kongpob's hair while Kongpob sucked and twisted his mouth around Arthit's tip. Teasing Arthit's slit with the top of his tongue.

"Argh...more...ah...ah"

Then Kongpob took Arthit's full length plunging in and out, in and out, over, and over. Kongpob took his time to pleasure Arthit.

Watching Arthit reach the edge was gratifying beyond words.

"Kong... I'm coming...ah.. take it"

Before Arthit can finish moaning his sentence, Kongpob gave his dick two more plunges, and Arthit came in his mouth. Kongpob swallowed every last drop tasting his P'Arthit.