Chapter 30

AN: Don't play music video until indicated below.

~~~~~~

It feels like a dream to Arthit that they can be so happy and at ease. Flipping through the car's owner's manual, Arthit didn't even notice Kongpob pulled up to a gate until a security guard came over. Kongpob flashes him a card, and the guard wai to them, and opened the gate. Kongpob drove to the very back of all the villas, and parked in the driveway of one of them. Arthit wasn't sure where they were.

"Why are we here Kongpob? Are we meeting someone from your family? You didn't prepare me again." Giving Kongpob the stink eye.

"Don't be nervous P'Arthit. You will see. Just follow me."

They were in front of a modern cozy white villa with a pool in the front of the house

They were in front of a modern cozy white villa with a pool in the front of the house. Arthit wonders who lives there, and quickly follows Kongpob. When Kongpob pulled out a set of keys, and opened the door, Arthit's eyes widened. Kongpob looks back at the curious P'Arthit, and held his hand to lead him in.

"P'Arthit, have a look around the place. Tell me what you think. There's three bedrooms, two and half bathrooms, a gym room, living room, kitchen, and a pool as you saw coming in. We can use one of the bedrooms as an office. There's also two parking spots."

Kongpob walks around the house with Arthit from room to room. They stood outside the balcony of the master bedroom where there's a set of oval shaped swing chairs. The balcony overlooks the garden in the back and the city from afar.

"Kongpob, this place is really nice, but it's probably very expensive. Besides, there's only two of us. We don't need so much space."

"Well, we have other condos, but they are just about as big. There are other houses as well, but those are even bigger."

"Oh, this is your family's property?"

"Yeah, my por says there's no point in wasting money to rent from others when we have vacant property. I think this location is convenient for both of us. This house isn't too big, and the style fits both of us. I like modern, and you like warmth. But if you really don't like it, we can go look at the others before we decide."

"No, I really like it. And I guess your por is right. There's no point in wasting money if you have vacant properties. How about I pay rent to your por?"

Kongpob pulls Arthit close to him, and puts his hand behind Arthit's waist to pull him in for a passionate kiss, leaving both breathless.

"P'Arthit, you can pay me instead. I want interest too."

Kongpob pulls away, and winks to Arthit. Arthit playfully hits Kongpob on the chest.

"I'm serious. I don't want to freeload off your family."

"My family doesn't think that way. So, just relax. Do you really like this place?"

"I like anywhere you are."