Chapter 28

AN: Yep, my note is at the top again, and that can only mean one thing. Thank you all for the encouraging comments. Get ready for 🍋.

(Mature Content Warning)

After they finished eating, Arthit cleaned the dishes while Kongpob went to take a shower. As he came out of the kitchen, his eyes caught Kongpob coming out.

Kongpob came out of the bathroom with a towel hanging around his shoulder, and in just a pair of Arthit's boxer briefs that were slightly too fitted around Kongpob's package. Water dropped down his chest from his wet hair. The drop of water went all the way down to Kongpob's seductive 'v' and happy trail. He casually walks to the bookshelf, and pulls one of Arthit's comic books off the shelf. He starts flipping through the pages. Unaware of Arthit's burning gazes.

Arthit didn't know what was wrong with him. Damn it. His ass was still hurting, but his dick didn't seem to get the memo. Because all it wanted was to be in Kongpob.

Over the course of their relationship, Arthit has been the top only a handful of times. The first time was purely out of curiosity, and he found the position a little awkward and intimidating. He much rather be on the receiving end of it. However, at this moment all his dick wants is to claim his moon. Kongpob is looking too hot again. Argh.

Arthit strides up to Kongpob, grabs his face and starts kissing him. Kongpob was taken by surprise, but quickly kisses Arthit back.

In between kisses...

"I guess you didn't get enough."

"It's your fault. You came out with just a towel."

"Mmm...you didn't give me a top."

"It's my dick's fault then. It's just a dick."

Kongpob chuckles at Arthit's words. Arthit continues to kiss Kongpob, and slowly leads them back to the bedroom. Kongpob dropped Arthit's precious comic book, and he didn't even care.

When they hit the bed, Arthit pushed Kongpob down. He looked into Kongpob's eyes, and said "I'm topping." Kongpob nods in agreement. Kongpob has no problem being bottom. He would take Arthit any way Arthit wanted it. But Kongpob was surprised nonetheless. An assertive Arthit is sexy as hell. It reminds him of his head hazer hard ass P'Arthit.

Arthit hovers over Kongpob, and takes off his t-shirt.

"I like what I see too P'Arthit."

Kongpob runs his hands down Arthit's chest and down his abs. Arthit's abs are not as defined as his own, but they are still toned and covered with Arthit's milky soft skin. The soft skin that Kongpob can't get enough of.

Arthit grins and kisses Kongpob on the lips, and then across his jaws to the back of his ear. Arthit sucks and kisses his way down to Kongpob's nipples. Kongpob's nipples are uber sensitive like Arthit's ears. It only takes one lick to set him off on a frenzy. Arthit loves what he can do to Kongpop just by the slightest touch.

Kongpob's grip on their intertwined hands tightened. Arthit spreads Kongpob's legs wider, and runs his free hand up and down Kongpob's inner thigh. Sending Kongpob in shivers. Arthit let's go of Kongpob's hand and holds him by the waist. He continues his trail of kisses down to the navel, and then to the tantalizing 'v' that does things to Arthit that he can't explain. He dives in licking and sucking across Kongpob's hips, while skimming his neck against Kongpob's much hard on dick that's still trapped in Arthit's boxer brief.

Arthit pushed off his own shorts and boxer, and then yanks on Kongpob's. Kongpob lifts his butt to let Arthit pull them off him, releasing his fully erected dick. Arthit wasted no time, and took Kongpob's dick all in one go like it was his favorite popsicle.