- 3 -

Princeton

*beep, beep, beep*

I slowly opened my eyes and turned over to grab my phone from off the nightstand.

"Just five more minutes." I mumbled to myself before pulling the covers over my head.

*beep, beep, beep*

I sucked my teeth and grabbed my phone to turn the alarm off.

"Damn!" I hopped out of bed and rushed into my bathroom.

What was supposed to be five more minutes of sleep turned into thirty. I was going to be late to my appointment. I quickly turned on the shower and prepared myself for the day.

Ten minutes later I walked out of the front door and got into my car. It would take me twenty minutes to make it to my destination. Hopefully there wasn't any traffic this morning.

Pulling into the parking lot I found a park in front of the building. Making sure to lock my car door I walked into the building.

"Princeton Wright. I'm late but I'm here." I shrugged my shoulders at the secretary.

"Have a seat in the waiting area and I will call you in a few." She smiled and picked up the office phone.

I walked over to the waiting area and looked through the stacks of magazines that were sitting on the coffee table.

Thanks to Mea and her constant harassment I decided to see a therapist. For the past 2 months Dr. Morgan has been my personal diary. It took awhile for me to open up to him but he eventually got through to me. Now he knows mostly everything about me.

"Mr. Wright Dr. Morgan will see you now." The secretary said.

I gave her a simple nod, closed the magazine and headed toward the familiar office which has become my second home.

Dr

Dr. Morgan was sitting in his chair writing notes inside of his notepad. He was 52 years old, medium built, brown skin, brown eyes, with a salt and pepper beard. According to him he is happily married to his wife of 30 years. Together they have three children Marley, Montez and Mariah.

"Sup!" I made my presence known.

"Mr. Wright so happy you could stop by!" He removed his glasses and stood up to give me a hand shake.

"I apologize for being late the traffic around here is horrible." I shrugged my shoulders and went to have a seat on the lounge chair.

"No problem. I'm just happy to see you here." He came around his desk to sit in the chair across from mine.

I simply nodded my head and adjusted myself inside of the chair until I found a comfortable position.

"How are you feeling today?" He looked at me waiting on my response.