- 35 -

Princeton

I sat on the balcony with my phone in hand waiting on the caller to answer

"Wassup P?" Rosco answered the phone.

"Nigga you tell me!" I said placing the phone to my right ear.

"Had to lay low for a while. Shit got hot." He said.

"Fuck laying low. Do you have more information?" I asked.

"Waiting on Bankz to give me access to the cameras across the street from the club. He said by the end of the day." He said.

"Somebody is plotting on me and you think I got a lot of time to be sitting around. You got two hours to figure it out or that's your ass!" I hung up the phone and dropped it on the couch next to me. 

I shook my head thinking about the warning Raven told me. I needed this handled quick, fast and in a hurry.

I looked up at the balcony door which was slowly being opened and made eye contact with Mea.

"Who pissed you off?" She asked while closing the sliding door.

"Nobody important. What's going on with you sis?" I asked.

"Just came to check on you!" She smiled and sat next to me.

"I'm good." I said and focused on the blunt in my hand. "Where are my babies?" I asked referring to Junior and Rheagan.

"Sleeping!" She said.

"Hey y'all." We looked over the balcony at Draya and Montez.

We waved and watched as they  walked towards the back door to head inside. Dom came to the large sliding doors and looked over in our direction.

"Take a picture." I yelled at him.

He stuck his middle finger in the air and slid the door close. Mea chuckled and shook her head at us.

"What's so funny? That's your husband." I said.

"And that's your best friend." She smiled.

"Sometimes." I smirked. "How was dinner last night?" I asked.

"It was good. I learned a lot of information last night." She looked at me raising her eyebrow.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I raised my eyebrow also.

"No reason." She smirked.

"She told you. Didn't she?" I blew out smoke.

"Maybe!" She said.

"How do you feel about it?" I asked.

"Y'all are both grown adults and you do what you please. I wish nothing but the best for both of you." She said.