- 5 -

Continued...

Walking inside of my apartment and closing the door the smell of Lavender could be smelled through out the place. There is nothing like coming home to a clean place that looks and smells nice.

Dropping my purse and keys onto the couch I headed towards my bedroom. I turned the lights on and went straight into my closet knowing that finding an outfit would take the most time.

After searching I finally found the outfit, shoes and accessories I wanted to wear tonight.

"Shower time!" I laid the outfit on the bed and stripped out of my clothing before walking into my bathroom.

An hour and a half has went by and I was almost done getting dressed. I was excited that I could spend some much needed time with friends.

I stood up from the bed after placing my clear heels on my feet and admired myself in the mirror.

"You look amazing!" I spoke positive affirmations to myself.

Thinking positive thoughts about myself became easier with time

Thinking positive thoughts about myself became easier with time. Due to being bullied during my elementary and middle school years for having four eyes and big teeth my self esteem was pretty low. My self confidence was non existent.

It wasn't until college that I finally found self love and confidence. The journey wasn't easy but now I'm thankful to be in a better place when it comes to my looks.

It's funny how the ones who teased me in school are now in my inbox and are trying to be my friend or boyfriend.

I chuckled and stepped away from the mirror. Walking towards my phone which was charging on the nightstand, I picked it up and opened the message from Mea. I gave myself one last look over in the mirror before grabbing my purse, phone and heading out of the door.

Twenty minutes later I pulled up to the valet in front of "Red Crab" a popular restaurant located in downtown Charleston.

"Hello!" The hostess smiled at me when I walked inside of the restaurant.

"Hey, I'm looking for my friends." I returned the smile and looked around the restaurant trying to spot Mea and Dominique.

"There they are. I'm with them." I pointed towards their table.

"Okay. Follow me." She grabbed a menu and walked towards their area.

Confusion showed on my face when I saw an extra guest at the table.

"Hello everyone!" I smiled.

"Hello beautiful you look so amazing." Mea smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"So do you." I complimented her and took my seat next to her.

"Wassup Harmony." Dominique spoke.