- Epilogue -

Omniscient point of view
- 2 years later -

The sun was shining bright and everyone was currently enjoying the ocean views on their vacation to the Philippines

The entire crew was here along with the kids who all were enjoying their five day vacation to celebrate the newlyweds and the new addition to the family.

Dominique, Mea, Kane, Harmony, Ms. Sandra and the kids were outside on the private beach grilling, drinking and waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive.

"Man when the food gone be ready!?" Kane said as he grabbed Trystan who was the new addition to the crew from Dominique.

"We're not eating until everyone gets here!" Mea said as she watched Dominique walk over towards the grill.

"Trystan is so adorable!" Harmony smiled as she pinched his little cheeks while he was bouncing in Kane's lap.

"Thank you!" Mea slowly removed her gaze from checking out her husband and focused her attention on Harmony.

"I'm glad he didn't come out looking like his ugly ass daddy." Kane smirked and continued bouncing Trystan on his lap.

"Boy you better be glad my kids are out here because I was about to tell you something." Dominique replied as he returned back to his seat.

"Uncle Kane you're the ugly one!" Rheagan said as she waited for Dominique to sit back down before climbing back in between his legs.

"Spell Ugly!" Kane raised an eyebrow at her.

"Y-O-U!" Junior said.

"Your mama!" Kane stuck his tongue out at them both.

"Daddy can you beat Uncle Kane up now or later?" Junior turned to his right and looked towards him.

"Do it now!" Princeton chuckled as he walked up behind us and sat in an empty beach chair which was next to Harmony.

"You, your Uncle, sister, daddy, and mama can get these hands. I ain't scared of nobody! Tell them Lil Trystan!" He balled-up Trystan's little hands and started boxing the air.

"Save it for later we'll tag team him then." Dominique smirked at Junior.

"Okay." Junior smiled and then they both did their signature-handshake.

"Hey baby!" Harmony smiled and kissed Princeton's lips once he was comfortable in the chair.

"Wassup beautiful!" Princeton smirked as he admired the all white bikini she was wearing.

"What took you so long?" Harmony adjusted her large black sunglasses on her face.

"The damn newlyweds! They caught me in the elevator and wanted to take thousands of pictures together." He sucked his teeth as Draya and Montez finally joined the rest of the group.