- 33 -

Princeton

"Dom! Kane! Where y'all niggas at?" I walked inside of the warehouse

"Come upstairs!" I heard a deep voice call out.

"This better be important." I said and turned to my left and walked up the stairs.

I slowly walked down the long dark hallway towards a white door which I could hear "Candy Rain" by Soul For Real blasting through the door.

"Have you ever loved someone
So much you thought you'd die?
Giving so much of yourself
It seems the only way..."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at the door strangely before turning the knob and walking inside.

"What type of games are y'all playing right now."I sucked my teeth and stepped further into the room.

I observed the all white room which only had one chair in the middle of the room.

Once I walked closer to the chair the music turned down and the door closed behind me. I quickly walked over and turned the knob but the door was locked from the outside. I patted my pants pocket for my gun but it wasn't there.

"What the fuck is going on?" I looked around the room in confusion.

I heard a noise that sounded like a doorbell was ringing. I turned away from the door and walked over to one of the large circle windows.

"God is this how I'm going to die?" I looked out the window but I couldn't see anything but a ray of light shining through.

"Princeton?" A soft voice called out my name.

I jumped and looked around the room searching for the surprise visitor.

"I'm right here!" The voice said again and I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

I turned around and made instant eye contact with the mystery person. My body instantly froze and my eyes widen.

"Ra—Raven!" I whispered. I could literally feel my heart beating out my chest.

 I could literally feel my heart beating out my chest