- 38 -

Princeton
Continued...

I closed my eyes and counted down from ten to calm my nerves

"Let's go check on the others." Kane said.

"Yeah!" I locked the phone and placed it into my back pocket.

Kane, Montez and myself left out of the kitchen and headed towards the elevator. Kane pressed the up button and the doors instantly opened. We walked inside and stood in our own corners before the doors closed.

No words were exchanged during the short ride.

Once we got to the second floor we got off and walked towards the main bedroom which was at the end of the long hallway.

"Imma beat her ass when I see her! How could I have been so stupid!" I heard Mea's voice as we got closer to their bedroom. 

"Chill out. We got this!" Dom said.

"I can't believe this hoe! This is why I don't fuck with many females now!!" Mea paced back and forth inside of their bedroom.

"What we about to do? You know I'm ready." Draya sat up on the couch inside of the large bedroom.

"Where is everyone else?" Mea stopped pacing and looked at Dom.

"Right here!" We finally made our presence known as we walked inside of the room.

"Baby!" Draya ran into Montez arms as he walked inside of the room.

"So dramatic." Kane sucked his teeth and went to have a seat on the couch.

"Princeton..." Mea squinted her eyes with a mean look on her face.

"I know you're upset but I need you to calm down." I said.

"I am calm!" She said through clenched teeth.

"Mea chill out!" I spoke calmly and looked down at her stomach to remind her about the potential pregnancy.

"Whatever!" She mumbled and went to plop down on the bed.

"I've been telling you to chill out. The kids are watching." Dom whispered and nodded towards the kids who stopped playing with their toys to look at her.

There was a brief moment of silence in the room as everyone tried to calm down until Junior spoke.

"Who ass we kicking?" Junior looked at his parents.

Everyone snapped their attention towards him in the corner where he was sitting with this serious look on his face.

"Yours!" Kane laughed as he looked at Mea and Dominique's face.

"Ayeee! Chill out with that word little man." Dom said.

"Chill!" Rheagan placed her tiny hand over Juniors lip.