- 19 -

Princeton

Closing the room door I placed my back against it and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down

Closing the room door I placed my back against it and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down. Slowly licking my lips a small smirk showed on my face when I thought about the places my tongue just explored.

I heard a ding and opened my eyes looking towards the direction of the elevator.

Montez who is Draya's boyfriend slowly walked out of the elevator with his attention focused on the phone inside of his hands.

"Wassup?" I said.

"Oh shit!" He dropped his phone and then quickly picked it up. Placing it inside of his pocket.

"You good?" I said.

"Yeah, yeah." He stuttered. "I was looking for the bathroom." He looked around the hallway.

"The restroom for guests is downstairs. There is two you can choose from the closet one is by the kitchen." I said dryly.

"Thanks. Have you seen Draya?" He took his ringing phone from out of his pocket.

"You can go back outside. I'm sure she's probably out there." I sized him up.

"Bet. I'm probably overlooking her. Thanks." He said before walking towards the elevator.

"Aye. Hold the door." I said before taking my time walking towards the elevator.

I got inside and he pressed the button for the first floor. The quick elevator ride was filled with silence and slight awkwardness. Montez kept his attention on the door and I focused mine on him.

The elevator door slowly opened and we walked out of the elevator towards the kitchen.

"Restroom is over there bruh." I pointed to the door which was not far from the kitchen.

"Good look." He said before heading in that direction.

I walked inside of the kitchen and opened the sliding doors leading to outside.

"Yo Prince." Kane walked towards me as I walked down the steps.

"Wassup?" I said.

"Nigga where you been?" He asked.

"Minding my business." I said dryly.

"What business you got?" He asked.

"Plenty. What you want?" I asked while looking around the backyard.

"Nothing, just checking on you. I realized you and my girl Harmony both went MIA and Junior was asking for you both." He smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I went to the car. I had an important phone call." I said.

"So you say. Speaking of Junior here he comes." He said.