- 17 -

Princeton

"If we don't get out of this together just know that I love you so much! I want you to be happy no matter what happens. Be happy baby!" Raven said with tears in her eyes.

"I feel the same but don't talk like that! We got this baby. Now concentrate on the road okay? Keep driving baby you got this.." I said.

*Crash*

My eyes shot opened in fear. I laid still until the realization hit me that I was inside of my bedroom and not at the scene of the crime. Sitting up I placed my back against the headboard and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"Breathe." I mumbled to myself. Reaching over with shaky hands I picked up my cellphone to check my messages.

Kane: "I'm outside."

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 9:30 am which meant I was ten minutes late to go on my jog with Kane.

I got out of the bed, walked into my master bathroom and headed towards the light switch to turn it on. Shaking my head at my appearance I walked towards the shower and turned it on. Placing my hand inside to check for the right temperature before getting in.

After taking a quick shower, I got dressed in my gym clothes and headed out of the door.

"What took you so long?" Kane said while getting out of his car.

"My alarm didn't go off for some reason." I yelled over to him and locked my house door.

"Yeah Yeah." He walked towards the steps dressed in gym shorts and a white tank. "You ready?" He asked once I reached the bottom step.

"Yeah! Let's go." I said. I placed my headphones inside of my ears and began jogging towards the park which was a twenty minute run from my house.

"I'm tired already." Kane said beside me.

"Lazy ass. It's only been five minutes." I looked over at him.

"I need to catch my breathe. I'll catch up with you." He said.

"Alright." I was about to jog away until I heard Kane's voice.

"Heyyyy Ms. Parker." He was standing against her fence watching her water the grass.

"Can't take him nowhere." I shook my head and walked in his direction.

"Hey Princeton." Ms. Parker smiled when I stopped beside Kane.

"Hey Ms. Parker." I reached over the fence and gave her a hug.

Mrs. Parker was our middle school teacher. She was a beautiful older woman in her 40's but you looking at her you would think she's younger then that. Currently she was wearing some shorts and a tank top that showed off her nice figure. She was a beautiful woman and I can't blame Kane for admiring her beauty ever since middle school.

"It was nice seeing you again. I'm going to take him away now." I grabbed Kane by the ear away from her fence.

"Byeee Ms. Parker." He smirked.

"Bye Princeton and Kane." She chuckled and went back to watering her grass.

"You think she'll be my suga mama?" Kane asked.

"Boy come on. Your always embarrassing me." I chuckled and we started back our jog towards the park.

We were now ten minutes away from the park and Pandora played "Candy Rain" by Soul for Real.