- 41 -

Princeton
Continued....

"It's time to ride out

"It's time to ride out." I said while placing the phone inside of my back pocket.

Dom gave Rheagan to Mea before grabbing them all into a big hug.

"Set the alarm and make sure your phone is close by." Dom stood up.

"I love you. Y'all be careful." Mea said.

"Love you too." Dom said before walking out of the room.

"You in charge!" I looked over at Montez before leaving out.

"I'll drive!" Kane said as we walked out of the front door.

No words were exchanged as we pulled up to our destination.

Dom and I got out of the car while Kane took a call. We walked towards the door and noticed it was slightly opened.

"Hold on." Dom touched my shoulder and turned towards the car.

We stepped away from the door as he waved his hand at Kane signaling him to come here.

Kane ended the phone call and walked towards us.

"Go round back!" Dom said in a low tone.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Something ain't right." Dom said.

Kane pulled his hoodie on his head before slowly walking four doors down towards the path that leads to the back of the townhomes.

Dom looked around the neighborhood before turning back towards me.

"We good!" He said before we walked over to the door and I slowly opened it.

We were greeted with complete darkness throughout the apartment. I slowly felt against the wall to turn on the light switch.

My head instantly snapped towards Harmony who was passed out on the couch.

"Damn. What happened to her?" Dom whispered as his eyes began looking around the living room.

"Harmony wake up!" I gently shook her as she slowly began to open her eyes.

"Bring your old ass out here. I can smell your cheap perfume. We already know what time it is." Dom yelled as he walked further into the living room.