- 23 -

Mea

"Baby!" Dom yelled my name and turned the room lights on

"Yes?" I groaned and placed a pillow on top of my head to shield the light.

"Get your ass up." He took the pillow from me and lightly hit me on the head with it.

"Why? I'm still tired!" I moaned and turned over on my back to look at him.

"Me too but I have a surprise for you." He said.

"Surprise?" I sat up against the head board.

"Yes! Now get up, get dressed and be ready in thirty minutes." He threw the pillow at me.

"Where are the kids?" I slowly stood up from the bed and stretched.

"I called your mother and she came to pick them up. It's just you and me today!" He smiled.

"What should I put on?" I walked over to our walk in closet with him following behind me.

"Something nice but I wouldn't put on heels." He said.

"What do you have up your sleeves?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Meme get dressed and be ready in thirty minutes with your nosey ass." He laughed and walked out of the closet.

"Whatever!" I said and playfully rolled my eyes.

-One hour later-

"You can open your eyes now." Dom said before letting go of my waist.

" Dom said before letting go of my waist

"Awww this is so cute." I smiled and looked at the romantic picnic he set up for the both of us.

"I'm glad you like it." He handed me flowers and we sat down on the blanket.

"You got my favorite flowers and food." I smiled and opened the Hook & Ladder sub from Firehouse Subs.

"I got your favorite juice, candy, fruit and chips also." He said while pouring us a glass of Pink Lemonade.